The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

This thread quickly escalated in the attention whoring fred.

Nicely done! You have become what you have mocked.

Mocking and taking the p1ss seem like the same thing but the motivation is worlds apart... 

#evanhasinspiredustoselfiegreatnesspurelyforthesakeofhumour

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the point that some people posting the selfies are looking for the same type of attention? Some people who have posted have reputations on here already for that type of behaviour.

I understand your point.

For me though my intentions were different, my hubs and I were having fun with some folks we are actually good friends with in the real world.  I don't think anyone posting here were trying to portray themselves in a vainglorious way. 

Come to think of it I should have swept my floor and put on some shoes before I took my pic :P

not that it really matters, but wrong evan.

Oh please.......don't let facts come in the way of a good story or banning........

........otherwise this fred can also just go to #nevereverlandinadminkingdom......

Proudle sponsored by BikeHUB (SA)

Edited by BarHugger

Travis dude, Relax....

This is the Hub.

You don't get it......

"Some people have reputations, bla,bla,bla.....(Travis, 2015)

Hub reputation under an alias ????

Edited by BarHugger

Guest Travis.

I understand your point.

For me though my intentions were different, my hubs and I were having fun with some folks we are actually good friends with in the real world. I don't think anyone posting here were trying to portray themselves in a vainglorious way.

Come to think of it I should have swept my floor and put on some shoes before I took my pic :P

Wasn't talking about you. Don't worry.

Guest Travis.

Just in case Trav hasn't seen the humour yet, lets make it obvious... (ps check font!)

Evan03.jpg

#evanisthezohan!

I get the humour. I was pointing out that some people merely joined in for the exact same behaviour. To attention whore.

I understand your point.

For me though my intentions were different, my hubs and I were having fun with some folks we are actually good friends with in the real world.  I don't think anyone posting here were trying to portray themselves in a vainglorious way. 

I should have checked my zipper... :lol:

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y440/brust247/gym/gym-member-8b0851f2d9665de6a99891f373c28a_zpsa3c45709.jpg