The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yo yo yo...the thread has been revived!

thanks for the lift selfie savage...keeping it real!

The hubber selfie ratio to pages is way to low.... the admin of this thread needs to start swinging his big stick at those who don't comply with the rules

The hubber selfie ratio to pages is way to low.... the admin of this thread needs to start swinging his big stick at those who don't comply with the rules

Agreed....I've only done one

#imnotevanthough

Narcissism is a very ugly disease.

And a very interesting topic for a Fred.

Care to start one X? I have some small experiences with this devastating personality disorder that I would be happy to contribute.

Edited by SAGecko

And a very interesting topic for a Fred.

Care to start one X? I have some small experiences with this devastating personality disorder that I would be happy to contribute.

go for it mr gecko....I see al my daughters friends duck facing and sharing photos of themselves on IG that are quite frankly scary....I wonder if the parents are actually aware of how their 14 yr old girls are presenting thenselves

#whowillbethefirsttodosomethinglikethis...

attachicon.gifBikeSelfie.jpg

Calling Friday Funny Selfie posting day in honour of TheEv!

#whatwouldevando

Maybe the rigger will do it first !!

I had to read this twice.... :D

He earns €9000 per month so sometimes I call him other things.  Especially when he gets an ZAR increase every time our Prez opens his mouth.

He earns €9000 per month so sometimes I call him other things.  Especially when he gets an ZAR increase every time our Prez opens his mouth.

Granted it is -15 there now so I suppose he deserves it.

Choose a suit. Choose a tie. Choose a smartphone. Choose a day. Choose a ******* big lift. Choose guns, cars, MTB’s and boats. Choose position and wonder how the **** you must pose for a selfie. Choose sitting on that couch. Chose the gym, choose putting a net over her head, lose a shirt. Lose your car keys. Choose Instagram. Choose your next picture... But why would I want to do a thing like that?”

#Evanspotting