The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan sold 8 dud tyres to the op and then blocked his messages. Some awesome hubbers found his facebook and instagram accounts and evan is a gym junkie with a hectic comb over and loves taking selfies especially in lifts, i kid you not. Then they found pictures of his toppie and the apple doesn't fall far fron the tree. Thread went wild in a matter of minutes and then it got closed[emoji20]

Was an absolute classic thread...posts were flying in faster than you could read them. I was keeping an eye on the okes at the BikeHub stand at the Cycle Fair...I swear they were laughing their arses off before it got shut down!!

Evan sold 8 dud tyres to the op and then blocked his messages. Some awesome hubbers found his facebook and instagram accounts and evan is a gym junkie with a hectic comb over and loves taking selfies especially in lifts, i kid you not. Then they found pictures of his toppie and the apple doesn't fall far fron the tree. Thread went wild in a matter of minutes and then it got closed[emoji20]

Oh yes I remeber reading the first post... Did not follow further. DAMIT!

Has the original EL Master Instagram disappeared?

PM the details of not, the wife doesn't believe me....

Sadly yes, the thread is gone.. but he is still very much rocking his selfieness on instagram..

Sadly yes, the thread is gone.. but he is still very much rocking his selfieness on instagram..

I know the gem of a thread is gone, but I can't find his account. If you have it, please PM me ;)

I missed the fred so had no idea what was going on. 

I laughed out loud in my office until my staff came to check on me. I knew it would be shut down so I stayed glued to the screen. Eventually I just got to read through the locked thread before it was removed. I swear I didn't know such people excisted. Thanks to the Hub I now know better.