Rourke Croeser found not guilty of contravening Medical Rules

News bot

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 out of 2 for CSA........first Impey gets away with a positive test and now Croeser gets away with an infringement which is as the Doctor says illegal!

Oy Vey... first Boy George gets moered for coming out of the closet, then Brandon Stew got klapped for what was a way better excuse than Rouke.

It seems like the sun will rise in the west at some stage...

So we had a few nincompoops as members of the Disciplinary Commission!!  :blink:  :wacko:  :stupid:

He should've been found guilty, with "time served"(he was in effect suspended for more than eight days) and/or a fine; for a first offence.

13.3.057 The following penalties may be imposed by the UCI Disciplinary Commission in the

event of an infringement of article 13.3.052: suspension from eight days to six

months and/or a fine of CHF 1,000 to CHF 100,000; in the case of a second offence

within two years of the first: a suspension of at least six months or lifetime

suspension and a fine of CHF 10,000 to CHF 200,000.

The penalties shall apply to any licence-holder found to have committed the violation

or to be an accomplice; application of article 1.1.086 is reserved;

13.3.058 In addition to the sanctions stipulated in article 13.3.057 the following shall apply:

1. In case of infringement of article 13.3.055 all results obtained by the rider in

the 48 hours period shall be disqualified.

Edited by ThaStig

Guest Lancesball

I see his twitter has been quiet since the 5th of october...

His twitter has been deleted. Funny that.

How jacked up are they really, do they ask for ID before the stage? You could just enter with a random person ID. What could they do, ban you again? Or is there a big wanted sign like in the wild west with you, Lance, Valverde and Contadors face on it at the epic?

From what I remember from his own thread, Baaisiklist is easily identifiable cos his arms are strong. (But at least he had the decency not to try this CSA drivel...)

From what I remember from his own thread, Baaisiklist is easily identifiable cos his arms are strong. (But at least he had the decency not to try this CSA drivel...)

Do arms really get that strong from typing on bikehubsa? :P Edited by Pure Savage

Baaisikilist; wrong lawyer bru (or no lawyer?).  Maybe Barry Roux will be available at discounted rates soon  :devil:

Baaisikilist; wrong lawyer bru (or no lawyer?). Maybe Barry Roux will be available at discounted rates soon :devil:

Barry 'Who?' Roux in the 'Battle to find Rourke's Drift'. Movie of the weak.

(Sorry, week puns)

Isn't Dave George ban ending this year?

I think I read somewhere or I saw somewhere he entered a stage race or something?

Isn't Dave George ban ending this year?

I think I read somewhere or I saw somewhere he entered a stage race or something?

Haha... End of last year already. He's been racing up a storm since 2014 pioneer after a 2 month reduction in his sentence for apparent assistance with CSA in ongoing doper catching methods and insights into the underworld.