Wheelset + Wife

Toxic

I didn't know you lost your balls when you got married. Guess it's lucky I am still single and have a life without having to ask for permission.

Dude if you are married, and want to have some use for your balls at all, you toe the line and do as the wife says or, in any event, make her think that. This rules applies to all bike purchases, you can buy as many kitchen appliances as you wish.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South Industries with White Industries Hub  rear and Lefty front for my Cannondale scalpel 29er

don't think there will be any problem, because you want to support a local brand :thumbup:

Dude if you are married, and want to have some use for your balls at all, you toe the line and do as the wife says or, in any event, make her think that. This rules applies to all bike purchases, you can buy as many kitchen appliances as you wish.

Why do woman get married in white?

All good kitchen appliances come in white.

Hat and coat [check]... where's the door

We have an one account, so she will notice the money  movement! :(

You buy it the day she forgets her phone at home - take her phone with you - buy the stuff -when the sms comes through, you delete it and take her phone to work as a "favour"  :ph34r: Hope she does not study the bank statement :w00t:

Why do woman get married in white?

All good kitchen appliances come in white.

Hat and coat [check]... where's the door

The red KitchenAid stuff is nice :thumbup:  :whistling:

You buy it the day she forgets her phone at home - take her phone with you - buy the stuff -when the sms comes through, you delete it and take her phone to work as a "favour" [emoji14]h34r: Hope she does not study the bank statement :w00t:

Might as well just open a separate bank account and syphon off a small amount of money every month.

We have an one account, so she will notice the money  movement! :(

We also have a joint account so she can see what i make from buying and selling parts and bikes.

She never queries what i buy now :thumbup:

Do it and then just suck it up. You can't resell due to the poor second hand value. The storm will blow over.

South Industries with White Industries Hub  rear and Lefty front for my Cannondale scalpel 29er

True story...The other morning I was commuting on my road bike and some guy pulled up next to me at the red light on his Scalpel and offered to swop bikes - maybe you should just get a new bike instead of new wheels if people want to give Scalpel's away... ;) :P

How do you tell your wife you "need" a new wheelset that is worth R15k ? 

Easy, tell her you bought them for R5k and then tell her when you get home you got conned out of another R10k for snake oil.

Hope for the best

You do know what WIFE stands for?

Washing

Ironing

F...king

Etcetera

Are you not allowed to write Fellatio on the hub ?

You do know what WIFE stands for?

Washing

Ironing

F...king

Etcetera

Are you not allowed to write Fellatio on the hub ?

Are we not getting a bit off-side here? What's done in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. Would like to believe this is a family network. Comments above the belt please.

Are we not getting a bit off-side here? What's done in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. Would like to believe this is a family network. Comments above the belt please.

Hmmm, so.... Its ok to dedicate a thread on this "family network" to the finite amusing details of how we lie and cheat our wives out of our / their hard earned moola. But we can't say "fellatio"?

Your value system is a bit perverted, bru.

Suppose. Some things I accept tongue in cheek, others, I just find crude or in poor taste. Perverted? I'm not judging anyone, just an opinion.

Archived