Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

post-1372-0-26758700-1454475781_thumb.png

Save up to 100% on local flights

Save up to 100% on local flights (base fare only) based on the number of Active Rewards goals you achieve from the time of booking to the date of departure. The extra saving is paid to you as a cash back.

You will earn an extra 5% cash back for each weekly goal you achieve (you need to achieve four goals to start earning your cash back). The cash back is calculated off the base ticket fare only and can apply to multiple flight bookings.

Coming soon

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So that means 20 weeks of meeting your target to get 100% cash back. I guess the first 5 months will seem like an eternity, but if you can keep it up, the 20 weeks would just roll by after that.

Pretty much. You also need to have a min of 4 weekly goals met before they start accumulating (so essentially a min 55% discount)

But it's not 20 weeks, G. The base fare discount of 35% remains regardless and the boost is over and above that. So to get to 100% you need 13 weekly goals to be met between booking and flight.

Sure to motivate people a bit more. As for those of us who already do this as part of our normal daily activities, i can see us looking for excuses to fly to Durbz for the TD, Amashova etc

Just wonder when they say can apply to multiple bookings if that means the whole family's bookings or for one business man who flies multiple times.

Guess time will tell

Edited by ScottC-M

Pretty much. You also need to have a min of 4 weekly goals met before they start accumulating (so essentially a min 55% discount)

But it's not 20 weeks, G. The base fare discount of 35% remains regardless and the boost is over and above that. So to get to 100% you need 13 weekly goals to be met between booking and flight.

Thanks, I forgot about the 35% discount.

I have used a Wahoo TICKR with Strava no problem. It's BLE. The optical sensor in question here is built into the Garmin watch, not a standalone device.

The latest version 4.10.1 of Strava from Feb 1 has fixed my issue.  Does the Garmin optical sensor transmit a BLE HR?

One of my friends have one and is very impressed with it.

What do you want to use it for?

I have the V800 and love the unit. V800 is the big brother of the M400.

mostly hheartrate and activity tracker while cycling.  to load up for vitality.

not a runner so thats why asking.  the garming bike GPS is the same price, but then i am limited to cycling only.  

so worth buying it is gonna be cycling mostly?

mostly hheartrate and activity tracker while cycling.  to load up for vitality.

not a runner so thats why asking.  the garming bike GPS is the same price, but then i am limited to cycling only.  

so worth buying it is gonna be cycling mostly?

Take a look at the DC rainmaker review.

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2014/09/activity-tracker-review.html

M400 is great for both cycling and running.

Ok, Myles, new curve ball.

I got a message from discovery saying I now get discovery driving vitality rewards.

Once a week if I drive 100km without an alert I get a smoothie.

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS, I AM GOING TO BE HUGE!

Rather drink Black coffee........... :whistling:

Ok, Myles, new curve ball.

I got a message from discovery saying I now get discovery driving vitality rewards.

Once a week if I drive 100km without an alert I get a smoothie.

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS, I AM GOING TO BE HUGE!

Ive been getting this since last year.

To be honest I'm getting so many smoothies at the moment that I can't keep track anymore.

Trying all the different options...cafe mocha still the best.

cc0c2cf71303e8f107dd09db9b2919d9.jpg

Learnt something today...downloaded the barcode before arriving at vida...because every time i arrive to collect my coffee i get frustrated trying to log on or several attempts to download it.

Today i arrive to collect...login fail...log in fail...instead of throwing the iphone into the traffic...i tried something...switched off my wifi...bingo...log in first attempt and accessed the barcode...what made think of this was the last time i tried to get my coffee it wouldnt work..yet when i got back to my vehicle it worked no problem.

Learnt something today...downloaded the barcode before arriving at vida...because every time i arrive to collect my coffee i get frustrated trying to log on or several attempts to download it.

Today i arrive to collect...login fail...log in fail...instead of throwing the iphone into the traffic...i tried something...switched off my wifi...bingo...log in first attempt and accessed the barcode...what made think of this was the last time i tried to get my coffee it wouldnt work..yet when i got back to my vehicle it worked no problem.

Their free Wi-fi causes issues

Sometimes you walk in to a wifi zone and if wifi is enabled you will immediately be connected....but you would require password....

Just asked the fella at the counter for the password...he informs me they dont give out the password.

i never use all the data on my phone so i am not worried about wifi...it is handy when traveling or when the lte signal is weak