Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if apart from the coffee or smoothie, they have you an option to donate that amount to a charity.

You could donate your December one to charity

Yeah, it seems is only been that one so far though. I couldn't be hassled to go get a coffee or smoothie tbh. So my rewards just go unclaimed.

Yeah, it seems is only been that one so far though. I couldn't be hassled to go get a coffee or smoothie tbh. So my rewards just go unclaimed.

If you're at the gym, and there's a kauai there, you can just grab a smoothie on your way out and give it to someone in need on the road.

Anyway, that's what I do when I don't want to use mine.

Yeah, i've probably had 10 -15 expire already. I like your donation suggestion.

If you're at the gym, and there's a kauai there, you can just grab a smoothie on your way out and give it to someone in need on the road.

Anyway, that's what I do when I don't want to use mine.

I like this guy.....charitable opportunities are all around us....goes to show how often we neglect the random guy on the street.....

I like this guy.....charitable opportunities are all around us....goes to show how often we neglect the random guy on the street.....

Yup there are opportunities all around us - I sometimes see them more cause my wife runs a NPO.

Plus, if you get for something like a peanutbutter bomb, it's a fair wack of calories that actually does some good for the recipient.

Received an email a while ago regarding a R250 reward from certain partners. How does the health ID consent work?

https://www.discovery.co.za/discovery_coza/web/linked_content/pdfs/vitality/vitality_news/terms_and_conditions_R250_campaign.pdf

You give consent for Discovery to send your health info and medical history to your doctor, so he can see it on his iPad and make a more informed decision on your medcation etc. 

You give consent for Discovery to send your health info and medical history to your doctor, so he can see it on his iPad and make a more informed decision on your medcation etc. 

Apologies if it has been answered - which heart rate monitor can I use with strava, if that is possible? Thanks guys

Apologies if it has been answered - which heart rate monitor can I use with strava, if that is possible? Thanks guys

phone linked, or standalone HR monitor with links to strava?

If phone linked, what phone do you have? If you JUST want to use your phone, the easiest is to get one of those Wahoo fitness HR straps, which links to your phone via BLE (bluetooth 4 low energy)

Post a screen shot here, sure they will not go unused :P

phone linked, or standalone HR monitor with links to strava?

If phone linked, what phone do you have? If you JUST want to use your phone, the easiest is to get one of those Wahoo fitness HR straps, which links to your phone via BLE (bluetooth 4 low energy)

Thanks Myles - phone link.

Samsung S5