Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

So after two mails I have been informed that I need to complete a form to be submitted to the Review Commitee to have my goals reviewed along with a letter from my doctor as proof that I am unable to train. WTF.

It's quite apparent ones goals won't be reduced without some effort.

Edited by cadenceblur

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo-hoo! [emoji817] up = plenty #coffees and #smoothies later

c9c0a30f92e0f58e1db3410ac9036b29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respect!! I thought my streak was cool, but will not mention it here... Freaken married to your bike or what? ????

So after two mails I have been informed that I need to complete a form to be submitted to the Review Commitee to have my goals reviewed along with a letter from my doctor as proof that I am unable to train. WTF.

It's quite apparent ones goals won't be reduced without some effort.

I had 2 instances where I could not meet my goal due to illness, and the +-R125 was not the end of the world. But I guess *they* bank on that?

Respect!! I thought my streak was cool, but will not mention it here... Freaken married to your bike or what? [emoji102]

129 rides for the year, and counting... so not enough time on the bike... [emoji854]

Not that difficult to maintain 900 points per week, especially when a combination of 10k steps per day and the odd intensive workout = 900 points.

Helps to have a carrot dangling (for additional motivation)... in the form of:

[emoji520]

✈️ booster

[emoji148] booster

????️‍♂️ booster

[emoji383] back

️ vouchers

[emoji594] ️ rewards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 2 instances where I could not meet my goal due to illness, and the +-R125 was not the end of the world. But I guess *they* bank on that?

I've had surgery on my back so will be longer than two weeks

Anyone else having issues in the last day or so with activities not syncing? Garmin connect did not sync yesterday, same for Suunto (I tried loading from Garmin to Movescount to Disco)

Yes..since a week and a half ago my points are not being added.. it reflects. Normally there is a tick next to your highest points for the day... Myne has all cosses and not being added. And not syncing since the six...

Anyone else having issues in the last day or so with activities not syncing? Garmin connect did not sync yesterday, same for Suunto (I tried loading from Garmin to Movescount to Disco)

Yeah, mine was splitting the workout into three different categories and only awarding points for steps taken. However, on the last day of the week it suddenly tallied all points. Don't know what's up.

I Have been having issues with syncing for the past year. 80% of my activities do not sync. Bloody frustrating having to get them to manually import. It sucks and is so random.

Edited by TDFN

I'm having the same issue with the iwatch ....since Sunday

Edited by gavmtb

Yes. All sorts of issues for the last few days. Activities not synching, unable to login to the app, constantly being asked for my password after logging in. Today I can access everything on the app except for the Vitality Active Rewards page. So I cant even check my synch status.

Yes. All sorts of issues for the last few days. Activities not synching, unable to login to the app, constantly being asked for my password after logging in. Today I can access everything on the app except for the Vitality Active Rewards page. So I cant even check my synch status.

Its times like this that we should boycott and demand they give us all our goals as now I have to kill myself to get 300 points this evening just incase I didnt reach my goal yet, as I have no way in telling that I need 100 vs 300 points to get it thanks to a broken app