Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

I had 2 plays and could play the board this morning.

My wife had two plays as well and could play. i thought that maybe my app needed updating but nothing to update.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same issue last week. It went away on it's own a few hours later. Try log out, close the app, reopen and log back in.

Edited by Christofison

No problem for me today, except that I my selection process is a problem.

hahah, me too. But I'm convinced the algorithm sees which tile you chose and sticks the big numbers somewhere else.

I usually select somewhere around middle right and the big number get revealed on the left, so today I went left and the big number popped up on the tile I was going to pick on the right before I changed my mind.

I had the same issue last week. It went away on it's own a few hours later. Try log out, close the app, reopen and log back in.

Tried your suggestion with no luck. Maybe it's an iPhone issue  :whistling:

Tried your suggestion with no luck. Maybe it's an iPhone issue :whistling:

Also had the same issue last week; it resolved itself a couple of days later

Tried your suggestion with no luck. Maybe it's an iPhone issue  :whistling:

Definitely not an iPhone issue if both my wife and I could play the board.

No problem for me today, except that I my selection process is a problem.

My theory. They have an algorithm which intuitively knows which tile most people are likely to pick, so those tiles are devalued. Bastids.

My workaround.

1. Shut eyes superglue tight;

2. Twirl index finger anti clocwise at cadence over 120 rpm;

3. Strike screen when finger hits mach 1;

4. Kaboom. I got a successive 250 and a 70 after weeks of 50’s.

Science is a wonderful thing.

My theory. They have an algorithm which intuitively knows which tile most people are likely to pick, so those tiles are devalued. Bastids.

My workaround.

1. Shut eyes superglue tight;

2. Twirl index finger anti clocwise at cadence over 120 rpm;

3. Strike screen when finger hits mach 1;

4. Kaboom. I got a successive 250 and a 70 after weeks of 50’s.

Science is a wonderful thing.

I’ve a few weeks where I got a 300, but most times I’m “always next to it”.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping one of you can help (not Discovery Vitality related, but Discovery Insure) - for the last 2 months the Disco website hasn't been pulling through my wife's driving stats (which affects the overall score and cash back etc) saying she doesn't have a DQ Track installed, despite this being done in Feb/March of this year. I've double checked and the issue is on the website and not the DQ Tracker, which I can see is correctly tracking her trips on the DQ Mapper site I can access. After I complained last month Disco manually allocated a score to her but it's happening again... anyone else had this issue?

Hoping one of you can help (not Discovery Vitality related, but Discovery Insure) - for the last 2 months the Disco website hasn't been pulling through my wife's driving stats (which affects the overall score and cash back etc) saying she doesn't have a DQ Track installed, despite this being done in Feb/March of this year. I've double checked and the issue is on the website and not the DQ Tracker, which I can see is correctly tracking her trips on the DQ Mapper site I can access. After I complained last month Disco manually allocated a score to her but it's happening again... anyone else had this issue?

You aren’t the only one.

I have an issue with my DQ tracker showing some drives and not showing others (mostly the ones to and back from work. They say my drives are showing on their side, but it’s not showing on the app. They say my wife’s unit isn’t working but her car hasn’t been used much. The more I tell them what’s happening/not happening, the more they say things are fine.

It’s currently sitting with my broker, as I don’t have the time nor patience to argue with a call centre agent.

You aren’t the only one.

I have an issue with my DQ tracker showing some drives and not showing others (mostly the ones to and back from work. They say my drives are showing on their side, but it’s not showing on the app. They say my wife’s unit isn’t working but her car hasn’t been used much. The more I tell them what’s happening/not happening, the more they say things are fine.

It’s currently sitting with my broker, as I don’t have the time nor patience to argue with a call centre agent.

I've just moved over from Disco Insure and the best move i've ever made! had endless issues with the rewards system as well as allocation of drives.

ai, so frustrating! I even said in my first e-mail to them that the DQ tracker is pulling the data correctly to DQ Mapper, but somehow the data on their end (website etc) isn't correct - and then the helpline guy e-mails back saying I must setup an appointment to install and activate a DQ tracker before any data will show. No sense sometimes...  :cursing:

You aren’t the only one.

Does your wife have a Huawei phone? I know that they tend to give issues with the DQ. 

But something else you can try to get to the bottom of the issue: Drive her car with your phone and see if it logs the trip. Normally its a single profile with multiple devices so its links via the main members ID number. 

If your phone works in her car without any issue then you know its her phone giving problems. 

ai, so frustrating! I even said in my first e-mail to them that the DQ tracker is pulling the data correctly to DQ Mapper, but somehow the data on their end (website etc) isn't correct - and then the helpline guy e-mails back saying I must setup an appointment to install and activate a DQ tracker before any data will show. No sense sometimes...  :cursing:

Does your wife have a Huawei phone? I know that they tend to give issues with the DQ.

But something else you can try to get to the bottom of the issue: Drive her car with your phone and see if it logs the trip. Normally its a single profile with multiple devices so its links via the main members ID number.

If your phone works in her car without any issue then you know its her phone giving problems.

Nah, I suspect the issue is on their software. Reason me saying so is that I have a tracking unit installed which works 100% as I can pull all the stats from CTrack. However, every month like clockwork I get the error message “No tracking unit installed” on Disco’s page, triggering another email exchange with Disco support