Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No issue logging in but noticed that the rewards have changed slightly. You can no longer get the R100 Dischem in store voucher.

I noticed my S-Health info is o longer syncing. But if I try and link it, it says its already linked to a Vitality profile (I have changed phones in a year so this is not a new phone issue)?

No issue logging in but noticed that the rewards have changed slightly. You can no longer get the R100 Dischem in store voucher.

So I noticed this and got angry at Discovery for changing the rules yet again (you also can't use more than one in a single shop which also annoyed me).

But, this week when I actually selected the Dischem voucher it came through as R100 as normal. (Only used one)

So I noticed this and got angry at Discovery for changing the rules yet again (you also can't use more than one in a single shop which also annoyed me).

But, this week when I actually selected the Dischem voucher it came through as R100 as normal. (Only used one)

we were supposed to get discount on the rewards based on our Vitality status which seems to have also disappeared.

I noticed my S-Health info is o longer syncing. But if I try and link it, it says its already linked to a Vitality profile (I have changed phones in a year so this is not a new phone issue)?

Did you try to manual sync ? that normally works for me

I was wondering about the single voucher thing - is it not just that you can't convert miles to more than 1 voucher per day? Or can you no longer use more than 1 voucher per day?

Called Discovery now - they're having issues with their digital platforms today. Unsure when it will be resolved.

I was wondering about the single voucher thing - is it not just that you can't convert miles to more than 1 voucher per day? Or can you no longer use more than 1 voucher per day?

From what I understand you can convert as many as you want, they just don't want you using more than one in a single shop. So basically trying to limit the discount to R100 per purchase

Did you try to manual sync ? that normally works for me

Shealth doesn't show up under the devices /apps (for the ones that are connected to Disco on my profile). Just seeing Suunto.

Shealth doesn't show up under the devices /apps (for the ones that are connected to Disco on my profile). Just seeing Suunto.

Ok . There is problems on the app today , I can't log in now as well

Once app is working again maybe You could delete and reinstall the app again . Sometimes that might be the easiest fix

Edited by Twaatie

Ok . There is problems on the app today , I can't log in now as well

Once app is working again maybe You could delete and reinstall the app again . Sometimes that might be the easiest fix

Thanks. That worked (uninstall and reinstall)