Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This new cell verification for website log in is a real PITA. Big time irritation. And what for? Someone can see my points and credit card spend? Who cares?

This new cell verification for website log in is a real PITA. Big time irritation. And what for? Someone can see my points and credit card spend? Who cares?

Forgot about that... lets go test it... :D

My points still not reflecting here.

I've de-linked and re-linked twice this week. No luck.

They just keep saying they working on it. Sent them a mail and they asked for the proof of my 3 activities so lets see what happens now.

My points still not reflecting here.

I've de-linked and re-linked twice this week. No luck.

Same with mine, even after reporting it to Discovery. I just get the same standard reply from them as always. 

My workout for Monday the 16th did not get pulled through from my Garmin Connect to Discovery Vitality. 15th and 17th does reflect on my Discovery Vitality though. Not going to waste my time and energy reporting it to them.

My workout for Monday the 16th did not get pulled through from my Garmin Connect to Discovery Vitality. 15th and 17th does reflect on my Discovery Vitality though. Not going to waste my time and energy reporting it to them.

I am going to push them to get it sorted. There's more to just a smoothie, the gym booster cash back benefits and everything else gets affected by missing 1 week so they need to get it sorted.

Sent them a mail yesterday asking about last week's two missing workouts (Garmin).

Got a mail back this morning, and everything is fine - sorted.

Like them!

Finally all sorted on my side with the activities that weren't showing. Another week done!