Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A really irritating song springs to mind... Manic Monday.

Just another manic Monday, I wish it were Sunday, cause that's my fun day.

Had to Google the lyrics so as not to look/sound like a tjop.

LOL. Story of my life! Literally!

Drama. Romance. Horror. Hate. Anger. Depression. Acceptance.

Edit: my feelings towards Hugh Grant. Not a commentary on loving an Actuary.

Edited by Thor Buttox

anyway. Home all day tomorrow so I'll pick this up then. Just about to give myself a double dose of benylin, vicks and some other nasty stuff to numb the stuffiness. Wish i could just...

Mr. Furley was still so young.......

VITALITY Active Rewards will supplement that finance arrangement you signed up to, subject to the meeting of certain goals, which are tailored to YOU. 

Is it now clear?

You are wasting your time Myles.  Been said a thousand times and yet it still does not sink in.

There are facts and then there are opinions where the facts are unknown. Just accept you have knowledge on your side and remember Samuel Clemens' best quote.

I see on the Facebook whinge page a whole massive 344 people have joined the thread dedicated to bashing Disco VAR.

Out of around, I believe, over a million Vitality members. Whoopee do.

Guest notmyname

You are wasting your time Myles. Been said a thousand times and yet it still does not sink in.

There are facts and then there are opinions where the facts are unknown. Just accept you have knowledge on your side and remember Samuel Clemens' best quote.

I see on the Facebook whinge page a whole massive 344 people have joined the thread dedicated to bashing Disco VAR.

I nearly ordered the watch but someone warned me about Disco being able to chop and change as and when they see fit. I'd love to see what Apple paid the Discosluts to use the watch in this scam.

Guest notmyname

You are wasting your time Myles. Been said a thousand times and yet it still does not sink in.

I nearly ordered the watch but someone warned me about Disco being able to chop and change as and when they see fit. I'd love to see what Apple paid the Discosluts to use the watch in this scam.

It's a lifestyle device that a lot of people want. How they want to offer to finance it is up to them, and tbh it's a great finance option. If you want it. If the whole VAR thing fell away I'd continue to pay as it's a device that my wife uses on a daily basis.

It also seems that it's a software issue and as soon as it hits a certain level in certain exercises it only reads one of every 2 beats. That's what seems the issue from various apple forums.