Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@miles could you please assist... Do I need to us the watch "workout" app or can I use strava

I actually don't know! 

Can you get the strava app for the watch? Or does the watch workout app sync with strava?

Jip available for Apple watch but doesn't read hr.... Have to add a blue tooth hr strap.

Only native exercises app use internal hr sensor

Jip available for Apple watch but doesn't read hr.... Have to add a blue tooth hr strap.

Only native exercises app use internal hr sensor

Use it then, and pair it with whatever you can. It should have some built in 3rd party pairings... Maybe directly with the Disco app on the phone. 

@miles could you please assist... Do I need to us the watch "workout" app or can I use strava

His name is Myles :ph34r:

grappie!

Theres a cyclemeter app and a strava app. I'm gonna test it tomorrow when i go for a cycle. Otherwise you'll probably have to run them simultaneously.

I'm pretty sure they will all sync together though. Otherwise it would be kinda dumb.

I did a bit of reading on the Apple Watch, or rather the app that records your activities.

Here is one that explains the Health App, which I assume will integrate into the Vitality Rewards App... http://www.imore.com/apple-watch-activity-tracking-5-tips-you-need-know#slide6

There was another review, YouTube video that I watched. I'll add it as soon as I find it.

edit: Here it is... click on the "more" link to open the chapters discussed (chapter 12 talks about the health function).

Edited by geraldm24

post-70852-1449060680,5891.jpg

My first free smoothie...achieving the reward is too easy....i thought you had to redeem the smoothie only on Wednesdays...but i see you have 15 days to claim it [emoji3]

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me weighing in here, but as far as I can deduct, you can use any supported fitness device (including Strava) to meet you activity goals...you do not need to use the Apple Watch.

I say this, because the FAQ point 17 clearly states that you can gift the watch to someone else, as long as you meet your goals, the watch is free.

Missed out on my first free coffee which expires today. Some machine at Vida e Caffè in sandton city was not working so they could not scan my coupon.

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me weighing in here, but as far as I can deduct, you can use any supported fitness device (including Strava) to meet you activity goals...you do not need to use the Apple Watch.

I say this, because the FAQ point 17 clearly states that you can gift the watch to someone else, as long as you meet your goals, the watch is free.

he already has the watch, so he wants to use it :)