Top SA mountain biker tests positive for EPO

Guest Lancesball

I think WADA and SAIDS have an immense task at hand. I believe that having the controls is better than not having them. It must feel to them that they are pushing water uphill with a rake sometimes but at least they are trying.

I also think the word "Top" should be deleted from the heading of this thread...

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think WADA and SAIDS have an immense task at hand. I believe that having the controls is better than not having them. It must feel to them that they are pushing water uphill with a rake sometimes but at least they are trying.

I also think the word "Top" should be deleted from the heading of this thread...

thanks, I thought I was the only one :eek:  :blush:

I missed a few pages so this may have been answered ....
Who was he signed up to ride for in 2016? Also I know he rode under KARGO in 2015, and has either team issued a statement and subsequently pulled their sponsorship like Nedbank did when David George was found guilty?

I would be very dissapointed if that was the case... so few sponsors now and such great talent that needs it to support them. For that to be pulled for the fault of someone else would be a shame?

come on,, not 1 hubber pleading the case for our "top" rider,,,,,it is friday after all :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Sad day when our "top" rider is on EPO and only comes 15th at best.... Cant defend that !!

come on,, not 1 hubber pleading the case for our "top" rider,,,,,it is friday after all :ph34r: :ph34r:

I thought it said 'Tjop' Rider. Oh well.

I still cant believe he tried to con everyone into thinking the needles were for saddle sores.

Sad day when our "top" rider is on EPO and only comes 15th at best.... Cant defend that !!

Their kung fu was stronger than his :ph34r:

I still cant believe he tried to con everyone into thinking the needles were for saddle sores.

You mean that his capsules got contaminated by a dirty counter..... Oh wait, wrong thread.

15th with freshly drained saddle sores is a pretty good result?

You mean that his capsules got contaminated by a dirty counter..... Oh wait, wrong thread.

Bwaaahaaa. You little imp!

I missed a few pages so this may have been answered ....

Who was he signed up to ride for in 2016?

Full Dynamix ?

Archived