Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2016

Bikehub weight loss competition  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a weight loss competition

• Yes
    • Perhaps
    • Where's my cake?

Non Scale Victory - down to belt hole nr 4. 4 weeks ago belt hole nr 2 was tightish. 

Well done Sir. My belt size went the other way :cursing:

It all started with that croissant and Nutella after the Argus   :drool:  (why didn't you stopped me :whistling: )

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I woke up this morning it felt as if I was "heavy" if you know what I mean. But then, putting my jeans & belt on, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I'm still on belt hole nr4, and it was all in my mind. 

May be a tad up from the 107 I was earlier in the week, but as long as I carry on losing cm that's all I care about. 

Been (mostly) on the wagon, except for nachos on tuesday night (home made, light on the chips) Limiting portions to what I've learnt are the right sizes. Plenty water. No beer. No unhealthy snacks... 

Went on banting since last week Sunday, 31 July.

Already down from 78 to 75.5

Last week was pure hell, but am now through the whole carb flu thing.  feel great!

Awesome. I'm just using myfitnesspal and jogging. The app really helps me eat less and to eat better.

yeah - dipped below 107 yesterday with ZERO training over the last week. Been kinda busy. But getting there, slowly. Belt getting looser, jeans getting looser, less visible tyre round the belly. 

It's all working. Also stopped following any sort of diet "plan" apart from eating less than I think I should. It seems to be working. 

i've been stuck around the 89 mark. Eating has been good, and training is going well with a good mix of cycling, weights and core work. Time to ramp up intensity now as its 60 days to Shova.

I've been sick, bronchitis, did an easy 45mins on the indoor this morning, legs were sore any time I wanted to go over zone 3. But feeling much better for it now. Weight only went up a little bit, so pleased about that. back on track in terms of eating. Having to give up dairy, I've known for a long time that it's bad for my sinuses. Taking a little while to settle in to drinking non sugared drinks, my milk tea with no sugar isn't an option now. Training is not on track yet but my eating is good. So hopefully I'll be seeing progress again soon.

Been difficult losing weight the last week, this week also. I'm going for joggs and trying to limit portion size, atleast I'm staying at a constant 100 now but I want to get to 94. When we are out of the country and all the goodbye chows and drinks are done I reccon I'll get to my goal a lot easier.

Hi Gents how are you doing on your weight loss mission, it is a bit quite here?

I am floating between 94-96, cannot get a constant under 94kg, so still fighting.

Hi Gents how are you doing on your weight loss mission, it is a bit quite here?

I am floating between 94-96, cannot get a constant under 94kg, so still fighting.

There is a reason why its quiet here. As we enter into spring and summer, I believe it will eventually become more lively. :clap:

Hey, Just read this. I am on the same mission at the moment so thought I'd weigh in here, so to speak. I was 102kgs 3 weeks ago, down to 98kgs this morning. My ideal weight is around the 92 kg mark, being 6"2 something and built on the buffalo side of things with my lean body mass at 82kgs... so on a mission to get back there in the next 3 months. From there I'd like to try push under 90kgs, but one step at a time. Anyway thought I'd throw myself in the deep-end with you guys, nothing like giving yourself a push by opening up on a forum. To all of you making progress, awesome job, It really is an uphill battle and a test of the mind...

Archived