Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

I missed the bit where anyone here defended her....can you point us to those posts ?

yes - they are further down - need to run to a meeting.

This is a big thread but its there.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who the other one or two are.... will it come out before the Epic, or Olympics... is it a mountain biker.... Come on Fand time to move on :whistling:

Theres a supplier who everyone is desperately wanting to get bust, but i doubt it will happen because he's never raced pro.

Now that confusing everything. Wasn't Rourke also unbusted for something? Not sure if the effect was positive for the sport though. Then charged for another?  :huh:

Charging athletes is such an ambiguous term...

RC "bust" #1: having needles, got let off because he was using them to lance his saddle sores and fill his wheels or something like that.

"Bust" #2: doping... hearing still to come though from what I understand.

RC "bust" #1: having needles, got let off because he was using them to lance his saddle sores and fill his wheels or something like that.

"Bust" #2: doping... hearing still to come though from what I understand.

apparently he almost got bliksemed for the needles thing because the whole team very nearly got sent home

I wonder who the other one or two are.... will it come out before the Epic, or Olympics... is it a mountain biker.... Come on Fand time to move on :whistling:

it's 'imminient' Swiss or at least I keep getting told that .... lucky I didn't hold my breath I'd be brown bread!

apparently he almost got bliksemed for the needles thing because the whole team very nearly got sent home

..as in not just "naughty Rourke! Now go put your needles away!" ?

I also heard the rumours about the stuff in the fridge...very much as the many stories about the Jozi ICG group....but without actually seeing anything which would make it conclusive...it makes it nothing more than speculation which could lead to defamation....

Mmmmmm ......  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Watch Juju take credit for Twitter failing...

Did you see that story about them thinking about introducing a "long-form" Twitter?  

I did. That would make it Posterous.

By the way, you will all be pleased to hear that Twitter the company is in serious Shiite. Not hard to see why; ask any Twat what the value of tweeter is and they will likely reel off a list of things, like being informed, being able to hear what celebs think about global warning, and all sorts of other esoteric boloux. Yeah, OK fine (personally I think it is all about ego and who can say the smartest thing in 140 characters [nobody likes a smartarrse, remember!]).

Then ask that Twat how much they will pay for the service.

That there is the value of Tweeter.

not really, they've got their issues monetizing the platform but themany investors still believe in the future potential for revenue. We don't pay anything to use google or facebook, they're doing ok. Even this here bikehub is a free platform, i wouldn't pay a subscription for it.

nah its not just jealous speculation. These guys are so blatant about it (like keeping it in the fridge next to their beer).

for those who do know, you don't even have to name the dudes. Surely SAIDS must have been tipped off by now if it's so blatant.

Twitter is in shite cause of seriously bad management and egos. Business model is pretty sound but the US stock markets are ruthless mate.

Twitter business model is like KE doping, dude. It's pretty far from sound or OK!

not really, they've got their issues monetizing the platform but themany investors still believe in the future potential for revenue. We don't pay anything to use google or facebook, they're doing ok. Even this here bikehub is a free platform, i wouldn't pay a subscription for it.

for those who do know, you don't even have to name the dudes. Surely SAIDS must have been tipped off by now if it's so blatant.

saids are also a little slow on the uptake

consider this scenario. KE applies for a TUE. SAIDS says no. KE races anyways. SAIDS know he wanted TUE so obviously he's on something. SAIDS only busts him 2 years later

Although, and it has been pointed out here multiple times, the court of public opinion has a lot lower level of burden of proof and is much quicker to judge as well as forget actually.

Lets use the case of Cycle Science who have closed their doors after the Pinarello case, and I dont see their signage up the road any more where they tried to move to.

People seem to quickly distrust other people who may have demonstrated character flaws in other areas.

Fully -- it's called reputation and it should stand up for you when you aren't there to speak for yourself.

nah its not just jealous speculation. These guys are so blatant about it (like keeping it in the fridge next to their beer).

Or sneaking off nudgie nudgie winky winky during the Giro del Capo to go see the Lung Man, making sure some members of the team aren't allowed on the 'special mission' duck (there it is again! Quack quack) under the cover of darkness.

It won't be long before MTN and Vodacom add all those to the list of OTT services it wants regulated...

Or sneaking off nudgie nudgie winky winky during the Giro del Capo to go see the Lung Man, making sure some members of the team aren't allowed on the 'special mission' duck (there it is again! Quack quack) under the cover of darkness.

exactly...

but now imagine trying to get that story out in court. And to prove what? I'm right and he's wrong? The net was closing anyways so why waste my time and effort if its going to come out soon

It's just a dangerous precedent if we can go around saying so and so quacks like a ..... You too would want the law and the burden of proof to protect you if someone calls you a (enter disgusting criminal activity here) on social media and that is what happened at the time.

But I don't want to detract any more from the true topic which is doping.

Once again, if your reputation is good and your conscience is clear, the accuser would look like a tool. If, on the other hand...