Another one tests positive!!!

jcza

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see there you go calling people names again

But now you need to have a go at me for having a go at a doper.

Then I can call you a fanboi we can start dissecting each other's posts and go off on tangents!

(I'll even draw up a fate Emma letter if it will help)

Ok.

How dare you call a user of medication a doper! That's just not called for. Everyone has a right to health care and if it's free,... Event better!!

What if we start having riders dropping dead on telly due to a lack of medication. This insaneinhumane **** has to stop and people like you

So weh!

At the time I was struggling to recover from hours of squats every day. I read about steroids in the local library - no internet back then.I got the name of a 'tame'  GP from a cop family member, went to him, got about 2cc of yellow oily liquid shot into my deltoid.Looking back, it was probably a mixture of Deca and Testosterone. Put on about 10kg in two months. Then just stopped. The GP had no idea of Post Cycle therapy, the cocktail of drugs you need to take after every steroid cycle,  to force your own HPTaxis back to life after being shut down by the roids. I did this a few times, using mixtures of injectables and orals. harder drugs like Nandro-prop. First sign of trouble was the dreaded 'Deca Dick'- impotence due to high prolactin, caused by Deca. Years later now, my test levels are those of a 60 year old.. not easy to train or do a stressful day's work like that.. so now it's blood tests, and the real possibility of needing testosterone replacement for the rest of my life. Which has its own serious side effects. Which is why, despite my son's begging and pleading, I have refused to give him anything more than Creatine and BCAA's, which are safe for long term health.. at least someone benefits from my mistakes

It would be great to have a thread where information like this is made available without reference to cyclists being "bust" for using PEDs. Kind of a demystifying and educational thread where people considering drugs/PEDs/steroids (for whatever reason) could be educated/warned/made aware of pitfalls both short term and long term.

May I ask what your background/profession is Garamundege?

Ok.

How dare you call a user of medication a doper! That's just not called for. Everyone has a right to health care and if it's free,... Event better!!

What if we start having riders dropping dead on telly due to a lack of medication. This insaneinhumane **** has to stop and people like you

So weh!

I'd watch...

Tour de Deathrace. Sounds cool. 

It would be great to have a thread where information like this is made available without reference to cyclists being "bust" for using PEDs. Kind of a demystifying and educational thread where people considering drugs/PEDs/steroids (for whatever reason) could be educated/warned/made aware of pitfalls both short term and long term.

Good idea. Ignorance is the biggest problem. No one who actually knows PED's will talk about it, because of the stigma - but then others don't hear facts, only myths. I accept full responsibility for my own drug use and the consequences which I now face. But, maybe, if there had been some realistic, factual warning back when I was a head-strong youngster, I might have my own testosterone today.. 

Good idea. Ignorance is the biggest problem. No one who actually knows PED's will talk about it, because of the stigma - but then others don't hear facts, only myths. I accept full responsibility for my own drug use and the consequences which I now face. But, maybe, if there had been some realistic, factual warning back when I was a head-strong youngster, I might have my own testosterone today.. 

im confident there are thousands who have similar stories, looking at the school rugby players over the last couple of years tells me the figures will grow exponentially in a few years

I would be worried that such a thread could become a doping how to thread and not purely an educational one. And regardless of the aforementioned there will still be a chance that that thread would be seen as ok'ing the use of ped's. Not saying there isn't a place for a healthy discussion about such things but I am saying be careful of the pitfalls.

Ignorance is always an issue when it comes to lifestyle and health choices. Sorry to hear about your problems and I hope you and the doc's can remedy it. However what I am confused by is that you are ok with recreational usage of ped's but not ok with it's usage by elite athletes. Would you care to explain the difference as your stance seems illogical given your history? Genuinely interested in knowing.

anyone walked into a gym lately? 15-18 year olds are looking massive these days...  :nuke:  :eek:

it must be in the chicken...

They should just have an open 'doper's division'

OK.  Then there will still be dopers in the "closed" division.  Why?  Because athletes want to win, and there will always be people willing to cheat to win.  So we'll still need drug tests in the "closed" division.

In the "open" division we'll need coffins instead of pensions.

Ped's don't make for a level playing field. So in essence this is a pretty bad idea and will always be a bad idea.

just a thought:

person A takes substance X and gets a 50% increase in performance

person B take substance X and gets a 25% increase in performance

the increase is based on how well there bodies response to the substance.

thus even in a doped up world it would not necessarily be fair.

at lease thats my thoughts on it...