Another one tests positive!!!

jcza

Made you look!  :clap:

Alberto Gallego has been provisionally suspended by the UCI after testing positive for the banned substance Stanozolol and, less than a month into his time at Caja Rural-Seguros RGA, his contract with the Spanish Pro Continental team has been rescinded.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gallego-suspended-after-positive-doping-test-for-stanozolol/

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From wiki:

Stanozolol, commonly sold under the name Winstrol (oral) and Winstrol Depot (intramuscular), is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived from dihydrotestosterone. It was developed by Winthrop Laboratories (Sterling Drug) in 1962, and has been approved by the FDA for human use.

Stanozolol is one of the anabolic steroids commonly used as performance-enhancing drugs and is banned from use in sports competition under the auspices of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) and many other sporting bodies. Additionally, stanozolol has been used in US horse racing.

Would like to hear what the experts/doctors know about this steroid? Can one use discreetly on your own, can microdosing prevent detection, how long is it detectable in the system, etc.

Would like to hear what the experts/doctors know about this steroid? Can one use discreetly on your own, can microdosing prevent detection, how long is it detectable in the system, etc.

Isn't that what Baaisiklist got bust for?

from my limited knowledge on steriods, I cant imagine how a rider can ride with it, wild cramping, im not sure about small doses though, bodybuilders use it for cutting with all the fun side effects i wouldnt want to ride with

Winstrol - I thought that was one of the roids that gives you massive cramps if doing endurance sports (bodybuilders call it getting 'pumps' - when the muscle gets serious contractions in training. Good for bodybuilders, very bad for cyclists).

from my limited knowledge on steriods, I cant imagine how a rider can ride with it, wild cramping, im not sure about small doses though, bodybuilders use it for cutting with all the fun side effects i wouldnt want to ride with

Have you been tested recently? Not implying anything (no letter needed) just asking. 

Winstrol - I thought that was one of the roids that gives you massive cramps if doing endurance sports (bodybuilders call it getting 'pumps' - when the muscle gets serious contractions in training. Good for bodybuilders, very bad for cyclists).

Tell that to that "clean" toaster powering German guy from another thread some time ago

Have you been tested recently? Not implying anything (no letter needed) just asking. 

bud last time i was on a bike was the last day of joberg2c,

tested for juice, last time i touched that crap i was young dumb and full OF *** IDEAS in school, so im pretty sure I got bigger worries when/if im ever tested again