Another one tests positive!!!

jcza

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell that to that "clean" toaster powering German guy from another thread some time ago

different juice different results, but as tombeej says wild cramping associated with winstrol,,,,again im not sure about small dosses

Winstrol - I thought that was one of the roids that gives you massive cramps if doing endurance sports (bodybuilders call it getting 'pumps' - when the muscle gets serious contractions in training. Good for bodybuilders, very bad for cyclists).

Hmmm Tom!  Seems you are quite well read on all of this.  Is there something you need to tell us?  Do we need to test you now that your are the proud winner of the club trophy?

Why the hell would the guy use this stuff if the cramping is apparently so hectic?? Unless his other job is a body builder!

Tell that to that "clean" toaster powering German guy from another thread some time ago

Did Forstemann get pinned for Winstrol?

I wouldn't consider sprint track cycling as an 'endurance' sport. Actually the perfect sport for roid abuse I'd guess: very short, very intense bursts of max power.

post-22004-0-09437600-1453903984_thumb.jpg

Edited by tombeej

I wouldn't consider sprint track cycling as an 'endurance' sport. Actually the perfect sport for roid abuse I'd guess: very short, very intense bursts of max power.

Must be protein shakes 

That oke's like: "Why you hatin', bro? I'm all natural!"

If doses are kept low the pump will be minimal. Great for fat loss without losing muscle mass . Also increases red blood cell count . Avaliable in oral aswell and reasonably quick to get out your system. But also not great for joints so I would imagine cycling on it can't be great , maybe good for off season weight loss

If doses are kept low the pump will be minimal. Great for fat loss without losing muscle mass . Also increases red blood cell count . Avaliable in oral aswell and reasonably quick to get out your system. But also not great for joints so I would imagine cycling on it can't be great , maybe good for off season weight loss

Yup as far as I knoe winstrol is a cutting drug, enabling you to drop your ave BF % to 3-5% in a matter of weeks.

It's difficult to look at that and be fully convinced he wasn't / isn't juicing.

Made you look!  :clap:

Alberto Gallego has been provisionally suspended by the UCI after testing positive for the banned substance Stanozolol and, less than a month into his time at Caja Rural-Seguros RGA, his contract with the Spanish Pro Continental team has been rescinded.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gallego-suspended-after-positive-doping-test-for-stanozolol/

This is a good example of how its done...take note SAIDs / CSA

What: Tested positive for stanozolol

When: Jan 3...THIS MONTH

Love the picture on the UCI page for suspensions

Now you see them no you don't...hehe

post-182-0-91742700-1453907604_thumb.png

Please don't flame me - I'm offering what I know, own experience, in good faith and for general information.  Stanozolol is an old, crude, cheap steroid - Winthrop Pharma, 1962. , I'll never understand why any endurance athlete uses it. It's water-based, 17-alkylated, so very harsh on the liver. There are credible studies showing Winstrol causes the Achillies tendon to become less elastic, increasing risk of rupture under load. It shuts your endogenous test production down hard - and getting that back is tricky unless you know what you're doing. The injections are among the more painful, in my experience, of all the steroids. You need a heavy gauge needle, because the Stanozolol flakes settle out, block thinner needles. Experienced lifters talk of 'Winny joints' - it's known to affect joint lubricity - again, good for a cyclist? I used it many times in my young, ignorant days: it invariably reduced the number of sub-maximal lifts I could do - but it did make my veins more visible...I'm now investigating TRT with an endocrinologist, because I buggered up my bodies natural test production by using anabolics including Stanozolol, in ignorance when I was a kid. Not even my GP at the time knew about Post Cycle therapy - but he gave me the steroids.. school fees..  

Edited by Garamundege Mugabe

Thanks for sharing Gara. I think many cyclists are in the same boat, not knowing the side effects. Sounds hectic what you describe. A question, did you start taking it on your own or was it through buddies or others?