Sell cyclist bib and shirt?

spiderkzn

Hi,

I've sold everything. as I notice that I have cyclist bib & shirt. I wonder have you guys ever experience sold it as 2nd hand?

I've not using it for long time, look in good Condition except there is many mud strain. but I will wash it before sell as I want it to be clean to make buyer happy.

I dont know if it worth to sell it as I will sell it much more than half price like R400 (bought it like around R1200). as I dont know how interest buyer willing to buy or not cos of hygienic reason?

It is Momsen Bib and shirt in 2013.

Didn't take photo as I will post if you are interesting.

this is like selling used tea bags :thumbdown: ...its used get rid of it.  or give it to someone who will get rid of it anyway.

shoooo... there should be a admin rule on such topics :nuke:

:eek:

If it's not in semi pristine condition, you should throw it away and not give it away. If the mud stains do not come out that is.

:eek:

If it's not in semi pristine condition, you should throw it away and not give it away. If the mud stains do not come out that is.

That is to say if its really "mud stains" [emoji15]