Are we being infiltrated?

Pikey

Or am I just being paranoid? Same number,same ad. Different name,conflicting pm to ad version.

I buy stuff all the time from ppl all over the country and never had an issue. But if this isn't dodgy I apologize.

post-51529-0-98275800-1456162638_thumb.png

post-51529-0-94101600-1456162650_thumb.png

post-51529-0-43509500-1456162676_thumb.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being...have been and still are ...

Whether this particular ad or others, stolen bits have to go somewhere, and until there's some way of tracking bike parts, like frames, it will keep happening.

My ex used to sell car parts, all big items that he bought or sold had to have a serial number and a copy of the persons ID.

And his scrap yard did get random visits from cops to check his records.

The OP probably got flagged and then created another account, unless both still active.

What's lekke here, too many sharp tools in the shed, yes one or two assholes come right to scam some HUBBERS but admin quickly removes the scum I still buy off the hub mostly stress free, and if I "know" the HUBBERS name and I've seen a few posts( not the golden 1000post rule) just enough to "gauge" a contributing member I have no issue buying goods even if it's not local

Dude, I spent the day phoning people from scumtree. Have to find something urgently and "annoying" just doesn't sum it up.

damn I can't even begin to imagine. Did you even come right or was everything on scam alert.

Some of that wording sounds like it was done on Google translate or something. Doesn't quite work. "No wear recognizable"...

Dude, I spent the day phoning people from scumtree. Have to find something urgently and "annoying" just doesn't sum it up.

Honestly I doubt there are any legit ads left on scumtree, if there was a 1of a kind must have item I wouldn't even waste my time phoning never mind looking anymore don't even bother, some time back my mates company was "for sale" with photos from inside, his customers phoned him asking "why you selling" he was 100% unaware, reported it apparently happens all the time

What's lekke here, too many sharp tools in the shed, yes one or two assholes come right to scam some HUBBERS but admin quickly removes the scum I still buy off the hub mostly stress free, and if I "know" the HUBBERS name and I've seen a few posts( not the golden 1000post rule) just enough to "gauge" a contributing member I have no issue buying goods even if it's not local

agree 100% ...I am addicted to buying sh$t I don't really need . As long as it's bike stuff I'm interested ????

One of the main reasons I feel comfortable buying and selling stuff on the Hub is because of the Hubbers here that self moderate.

A scam is sniffed out here quicker than a Gupta can sniff out a tender.

lmfao