Why I have to wait ANOTHER year to crack a sub 3 Argus

carbon29er

If there is lightning around, I'm not standing next to you!!!

On a serious note, so sorry for your, what can only be described as rotten luck. You put in the effort and have been positive about it. Most people will miss the sub3 due to just being slack, you are the opposite.

All the best for your recovery.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the best, we stopped at the accident, am I correct in saying their were a lady also that fell?

I saw them in Emergency at the hospital. Some serious cash made by Mediclinic from that donga.

Sheez-and I was cranky about the route change last year...We will all celebrate with you next year!

Unlucky Rob, get well soon. Road Accident Fund let CSA / Hollard do it for you if you have the csa membership.

I saw them in Emergency at the hospital. Some serious cash made by Mediclinic from that donga.

While I dont advocate a nanny state, its just not on that we pay our taxes, the DA crows about their running of the City and then this happens. 

RAF! good luck, you will get your sub 3 long before any action there. As I say send the Chief Roads Engineer the bills. As far as I can recall their used to be actually be a city depot less than 500m from where you fell. 

Somebody should have done something.

Sorry to hear Rob - heal up.  You'll appreciate the sub 3 even more now when it comes.

Thanks for sharing, exemplary perseverance. Seems I bought the Booth from a legend without knowing!

Archived