AKA:  SLOW BREW A: 9:30AM

B: 9:40AM

thanks Leo.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First DBX experience this weekend. Looking forward to a great ride and route looks exciting.

A batch on the 45km, didnt commit to the 68 after a bad experience at the Nissan Trial seeker at Gabrouw last year (emotional scarring more than anything)

Keen to sink some cold ones post race and share some war stories at the end

First DBX experience this weekend. Looking forward to the race and course looks exciting.

Starting in A batch for the 45. Didnt commit to the 68km after a bad experience at the Nissan Trail Seeker in Gabrouw last year (emotional scarring)

Looking forward to sinking some cold ones and sharing some war stories post race

Looking forward to this one, will be my first MTB event in three years so keen to get going again.

My favourite race of last year and in for the 42km tomorrow. With 15km before the first ST it should be nicely spread out, but if you hear 'Trackkkkkkk!' it will be the guy behind me. Promise!

My favourite race of last year and in for the 42km tomorrow. With 15km before the first ST it should be nicely spread out, but if you hear 'Trackkkkkkk!' it will be the guy behind me. Promise!

My first attempt on the 42km, but really looking forward to it

My first attempt on the 42km, but really looking forward to it

If you like fast, flowing single track with not too much technical stuff, this is for you.

Registered and Entered, no issues. Missed out on this one last year, due to procrastinating,...#ganieweergebeurnie

....and I am missing out, ..once again  :cursing: , glad I could help a fellow hubber with an entry atleast! Enjoy Tomorrow peeps!! :thumbup:

What happened? Why could'nt you make it?

Finished the 68k in 3:40 and it was great. Very impressed on my first time. It was not too hard but still a good and solid challenge.

Flippen strava packed up at 50km. Pity because I had a lot of fun on the climbs.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

It was a good day out. Nice to get a change of scenery. I didn't listen to the part where they said the 1st 40 was easy and to save some bullets for the last 25km. That 'Bone (spirit) Crusher' lived up it it's name. I was broken after that, but loved the beer at the top.

A beer & glass on the finish line was so much better than a useless medal. Really enjoyed necking that beer. I was VERY unimpressed with the service inside the restaurant. We should have stayed outside & made use of all the nice stalls & vendors - it was a really nicely done race village with a nice vibe.

I thought it was a great event. 1st one I have done in AGES

What happened? Why could'nt you make it?

Finished the 68k in 3:40 and it was great. Very impressed on my first time. It was not too hard but still a good and solid challenge.

Flippen strava packed up at 50km. Pity because I had a lot of fun on the climbs.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Had an op done the 24th,.. supposed to be done 31st,.....But happy????, as I am starting my new job 1st of June!!