[Event] Autumn Splendour MTB Race

Ryno Palm

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I far as I can see nothing else planned for the same day or weekend, so good chance I'll Make this one this year. Is the same event which was previously known as Hex Valley?

Just googled it now & yes it is the same event. I am glad it was shifted to this new date, since it was always clashing with Amariders 100Miler.

Just googled it now & yes it is the same event. I am glad it was shifted to this new date, since it was always clashing with Amariders 100Miler.

Agree! Awesome little event. New date suits me better. Will be there

Same event. New date and much bigger! New routes for 55km, 15 km and 5 km introduced for the kids!

Oh my - think I may brave the cold in my winter booties and down jacket because this is such an awesome event!!!

Rapunzel Rapunzel let down ur long hair! Think I'll join for this event.

• 4 weeks later...

Really bummed that I wont be able to do this event again this year because of work obligations.

Luckely I live near DeDoorns so I will be riding the route on the Sunday after the race while the markings are still fresh.

Will just have to race against Strava..... [emoji185]

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...