Andrek

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Red and black still out of stock ?

Everything except yellow, blue & white are out of stock

Whats happening with the luvhandles, I am battling to get 2xsets (black and red) for some time now, as it is out of stock. When will you guys get new stock???

Couldn't hold out longer for the Much Luvs. Ordered the blue More Luvs so long.

They dont have that colour on the website

Still awaiting their new stock...

Finally good news!! 

We have all colours back in stock as well as the much awaited thicker grip aka "Much Luv" available in black.

Go over to our site and get some Luving...  :wub:

Edited by Luvhandles

Finally good news!! 

We have all colours back in stock as well as the much awaited thicker grip aka "More Luv" available in black.

Will the More Luv be available in more colours other than Henry Ford black?

Will the More Luv be available in more colours other than Henry Ford black?

Hi Splat, definitely in the pipeline! We await for people's feedback on the thicker grip and if they get the stamp of approval we will expand to all the colours.

Hi Splat, definitely in the pipeline! We await for people's feedback on the thicker grip and if they get the stamp of approval we will expand to all the colours.

Can you post a pic of the more luv compared to the normal luv? Because i see the normal luv is 6.35mm and the more is 6.75mm does 0.4mm really make that big a difference?

Finally good news!! 

We have all colours back in stock as well as the much awaited thicker grip aka "More Luv" available in black.

You had the More Luv's previously. Shouldn't the new size be the Much Luvs?

As per your site:

1. LESS LUV (5,5mm)

2. MORE LUV (6,35mm)

3. MUCH LUV (6,75mm)

Yeah , also wondering if 0,4mm will make such a difference ?

Enjoying the 6.35. However, If i didn't already have the .35 i would get the .75 but to change from the 35 to the 75 i'm not sure. Might skip the .75 and hold out for the 9.5 Enormous Luv if that's on the cards.

Can you post a pic of the more luv compared to the normal luv? Because i see the normal luv is 6.35mm and the more is 6.75mm does 0.4mm really make that big a difference?

I have the same question. Are they the same dia. as the Xtra Chunky ESI grips ?

ESI's grips measure theirs as installed diameter not thickness, so its difficult to compare

Racer's Edge: 30mm

Chunky: 32mm

Extra Chunky: 34mm (I am currently using these)

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/sites/default/files/images/product/P*GRIPS%20MTB*GRMESI*ESI*EXTRA%20CHUNKY*%5E*%5E*%5E*%5E*AQUA_5.jpg

ESI's grips measure theirs as installed diameter not thickness, so its difficult to compare

Racer's Edge: 30mm

Chunky: 32mm

Extra Chunky: 34mm (I am currently using these)

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/sites/default/files/images/product/P*GRIPS%20MTB*GRMESI*ESI*EXTRA%20CHUNKY*%5E*%5E*%5E*%5E*AQUA_5.jpg

Okay cool - then i suppose i should ask. What is the difference between the wall thickness or are they the same.

Extra chunky ESI'S would be an equivalent of a 40mm LUv in my book.

Luv are much softer, less dense and hold shape when they are thin.  Can't wait for the extra chunky ones to come out.  Maybe they last longer too?