IS IT TRUE? Cycle Lab buying CWCycles? (Poll Added)

JDipstiek

What do you think  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Should CWC sell?

• Yes
    • No

I guess most people don't want to go through the whole rigmarole of getting them to lower their prices on every single thing you want to buy just so that you can buy it from them. That's the catch with that whole "we will beat any advertised price" deal. Thing is, you can just as well buy the stuff from the person who has the lower price already. It's not like the say "we will beat any other price by 10%" they just have to beat it by 1c to hold true to their advert.

Sometimes it is nice to just browse a site - see the real prices - and then decide if you would like to pay that price  not. Simple.

Cyclelab are not my preferred LBS, Finish Line are, but North Rand road Boksburg has Cajees, SWH, Cyclelab and TDF all within a short distance from each other, overall I find Cyclelab are the cheapest for most items.

My experience with CWC is I've had 3 dealings with them, 1st went well, other 2 not so well, wont go into details but have not used them since. As for pricing I got parts from Solomons off the shelf for significantly less than CWC advertised on their site. 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if the rumours are true then it would be nice for CWC to have a massive sale for Old Times Sake.

We probably not going to see those things happening in the near future, especially with the bike brands going the Concept store route with hardly any sales across the board on their stuff.     

So if the rumours are true then it would be nice for CWC to have a massive sale for Old Times Sake.

We probably not going to see those things happening in the near future, especially with the bike brands going the Concept store route with hardly any sales across the board on their stuff.     

There are a couple of online stores offering good prices and weekly deals online... 

There are a couple of online stores offering good prices and weekly deals online... 

But they are not CWC sales.... 

We know buycycle.co.za has sales as well we are not excluding you... 

I wonder if their coolest intangible asset will go along with the sale? He adds the most value I feel to CWC, both at races, online presence and actual product shots and tests. Very few bike stores have someone at that level. 

I wonder if their coolest intangible asset will go along with the sale? He adds the most value I feel to CWC, both at races, online presence and actual product shots and tests. Very few bike stores have someone at that level. 

The carguard?

I am sorry that I only respond to you all now. There are many rumours floating around regarding the possible CWC sell out to Morecorp / Cycle Lab BUT be assured that I will soon make an official announcement.

I am sorry that I only respond to you all now. There are many rumours floating around regarding the possible CWC sell out to Morecorp / Cycle Lab BUT be assured that I will soon make an official announcement.

Are you buying them?

Archived