Chris jnr is getting married - Wedding Specials

Chris Willemse

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

conti gp4000sii at that R540 special u had 2weeks ago.

also any campag 11spd stuff

aseblief

Ordered the Fabric Scoop Shallow Race saddle in white, but was later told there is no stock after ordering and paying online.  When is the next stock arriving?

Ordered the Fabric Scoop Shallow Race saddle in white, but was later told there is no stock after ordering and paying online.  When is the next stock arriving?

Hi Zorro

Thank you for your post. I believe our online department has contacted you regarding this.

The order has been placed. Please feel free to note the comments on your order page for progress on your order. Our online department will also contact you to confirm.

Until when is the specials running? Us Government workers are only getting paid on Friday. :blush:

Until when is the specials running? Us Government workers are only getting paid on Friday. :blush:

giphy.gif

Government Employees

Till Monday, while stock last.