Dopers suck

fandacious

Imagine big round Bambi eyes with tears.

"I made a mistake. I was punished. I have served my sentence. Now I'm shiny and clean. But these Dopers Suck people are making me lose my only source of income. How can I support my family if I cant compete in the only profession I'm good at. They are DISCRIMINATING against me UNFAIRLY. Its no different to racism. Poor me"

Havent ever seen that happen, so your scenario is not plausible :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine big round Bambi eyes with tears.

"I made a mistake. I was punished. I have served my sentence. Now I'm shiny and clean. But these Dopers Suck people are making me lose my only source of income. How can I support my family if I cant compete in the only profession I'm good at. They are DISCRIMINATING against me UNFAIRLY. Its no different to racism. Poor me"

Become good at another profession.......

unless they are slim 6"2 blond russian female tennis players.. then they seem to have a lot of sympathy.

Savage slated her on twitter for what its worth. :P

i have def noticed that a lot of people that condemn the men for doping seem to have sympathy for the women.. a lot of ag shames for the women  instead of (fill in blank) for the men...

As seen with whats-her-face (the SA woman) not so long ago with the whole medication thing (not referring to the slim blonde russian

yolande de villiers was just sanctioned for doping and no-one batted an eyelid...

yolande de villiers was just sanctioned for doping and no-one batted an eyelid...

ag by the time the public found out it was already over.

The Epic did however publicly announce that they had banned her.

Edited by Gen

ag by the time the public found out it was already over.

The Epic did however publicly announce that they had banned her.

this is *almost* worse than guys doping. Women have such a hard time getting into the sport, and she's gone and made it way harder

it was the same with that young girl and her  motor.. a lot of sympathy for her (not necessarily on the hub)  a lot of things like ag shame she's so young she bla bla bla.. the public seem to be a lot more sympathetic and forgiving towards women than what they are towards men.. which is also not right.

Edited by Gen

Havent ever seen that happen, so your scenario is not plausible :)

It's always a mistake Patch... Like just falling off your bike except you fell onto a needle...

Social media doesn't need plausible. Just look how those women went bananas when a farmer shot a feral dog recently!

this is *almost* worse than guys doping. Women have such a hard time getting into the sport, and she's gone and made it way harder

Indeed

Savage slated her on twitter for what its worth. :P

Yes I think we all did here on the hub.. but out there a lot of people didn't.

And watch she'll get away with it.. what's -his-face from Katusha's ban was lifted.. same medication if I am not mistaken..

At the moment in the UK 60% of athletes serving doping bans are rugby players. That despite being tested a lot less than cyclists or field and track athletes. I'm just saying to dispel the myth that cycling is the worlds dirtiest sport. That is neither proven nor I believe true.

I do get where this thread is coming from. I don't agree with it but that's just my opinion and I'm not about to become emotional about it. I have no dog in this fight.

One thing that seems odd to me is the sentiment that we must be harder on cheats to protect the non doping pros. Sound good on paper but every time someone is bust doping there are a bunch of pros saying they knew all along the person caught was dirty. So we must go out to protect them but they sit on there hands and do sweet fanny Adams when they know who is doping and who is supplying the goods. When I went to gym, skinny weed that I am, I knew who the boys were that were doping. It's easy to tell. And I knew which gym instructors were supplying. I'm sure it's the same in pro cycling. But now we must do something to look after the pros that don't have the guts to look after themselves? I don't think so. Not my monkey, not my circus.

The authorities (SAIDS/CSA) didn't do any favours either by cocking a few things up and muddying the waters completely.

Then to follow up with this Zuma'esque gem "Cycling South Africa will not comment on this case further" Boom, there you go. 

it was the same with that young girl and her  motor.. a lot of sympathy for her (not necessarily on the hub)  a lot of things like ag shame she's so young she bla bla bla.. the public seem to be a lot more sympathetic and forgiving towards women than what they are towards men.. which is also not right.

Balls ... Men (mostly) thinking with their balls and fowling it up.

It's always a mistake Patch... Like just falling off your bike except you fell onto a needle...

Social media doesn't need plausible. Just look how those women went bananas when a farmer shot a feral dog recently!

Yup, is always a mistake, but always somebody else's.