Dopers suck

fandacious

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

I don’t think so, it’s been removed from the SAIDS website as well. There more going on behind the scenes. Go warm the popcorn 🍿 pot and fill the kettle

Friends in high places?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rockid said:

Friends in high places?

They never take down a finding after it’s been published unless there’s a dispute. Its gets published when it’s a done deal. So unless the site got hacked ,…. There’s something going on

39 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

They never take down a finding after it’s been published unless there’s a dispute. Its gets published when it’s a done deal. So unless the site got hacked ,…. There’s something going on

Emma back in the mix? 

I know of at least one person that received a ban/sanction that is missing from the SAIDS list. I’m sure there are more, as the list is incredibly short for 2011 to now.

Often in life it’s the most simple and obvious answer that is just as probable. There’s an appeal against the hearing decision, in which case the sanction shouldn’t have been published in the first place.

14 hours ago, Frosty said:

I know of at least one person that received a ban/sanction that is missing from the SAIDS list. I’m sure there are more, as the list is incredibly short for 2011 to now.

There’s was a switching of backend systems, so not everything switched over. But you can contact SAIDS and they’ll provide feedback as well as updating the website. 

1 hour ago, Danger Dassie said:

Often in life it’s the most simple and obvious answer that is just as probable. There’s an appeal against the hearing decision, in which case the sanction shouldn’t have been published in the first place.

hahahahaha Dino, don't bring your logic here. Everyone knows it's demon possession mistaken identity and/or they were never dead but in hiding or kidnapped when it comes to these sorts of soap operas!

I am quite interested in the process from here. Start with the B sample and hopefully have some proper guidance IF this is a case of bad management and irregular test findings.

If it's an appeal for the sake of an appeal despite the athlete knowing they are guilty then IMHO they should double the ban and make them pay for the testing and legal fees for the appeal and the afters.

While on this topic, what is that maroon juice in the plain bottle that all the Pros seem to be drinking directly after they cross the finish line? I saw it again yesterday at the AG race. It looks like beetroot juice but I know its not that. Masking agent 101 maybe? 😉

Seriously though, it looks damn suspect because everyone is taking it, including the ladies.

11 minutes ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

While on this topic, what is that maroon juice in the plain bottle that all the Pros seem to be drinking directly after they cross the finish line? I saw it again yesterday at the AG race. It looks like beetroot juice but I know its not that. Masking agent 101 maybe? 😉

Seriously though, it looks damn suspect because everyone is taking it, including the ladies.

Isn't it usually a cherry juice mix with electrolytes?

Antioxidants as well as easily absorbing sugars and electrolytes to stabilise the body before eating and make the body wee to prevent it storing fluid?

I was under the impression cherry and berry juice was standard practice to enhance recovery - snake oil or real, it's used pretty widely

Edited by Jewbacca

1 hour ago, Danger Dassie said:

Still saved in my browser history, so can read it. I won't upload it back here but people might still be able to find it there. From what is publicly available knowledge, I do find the sequence of events quite insane.

jan-mar 2023 - Epic training

mar 2023 - Epic, insane race, including the ducttape incident and holding and losing the orange leaders jersey. 2nd place on GC.

apr 15 2023 - athlete comes 2nd at SA XCO champs, urine test taken

may 2023 - goes to europe to do 2 XCM world cup with a belgian stage race in between

may 20 2023 - bike stolen from race village in belgium!

may 25 2023 - new bike from sponsors

may 26 2023 - athlete informed of positive test from XCO champs, with provisional suspension

june 6 2023 - athlete comes 8th at xcm world cup in italy

june 21 2023 - athlete announces a break from cycling.....

I'm not adding any of my own comment on the above events.

On 4/12/2024 at 3:51 PM, babse said:

Watched "An Epic Tale" documentary at least 5 times 

"An Epic drug trial"

On 4/12/2024 at 6:07 PM, Donovan Le Cok said:

This and the replies that follow are incorrect. 90% of the names mentioned were never athletes of the company.

they might have been clients of the company in a more indirect way?

On 4/12/2024 at 2:32 PM, Blahblah said:

David, Kevin, Rourke, Shan, Amy. There might be more.

Add Max and Brandon into that group. They might not have been serviced by the same doc but they had the same dealer.

Edited by Irvin85

The drugs these okes use can be accessed online...

AnaboAnabolics-sa.co.za

or go to the dr and get a script for your mom gran dad or spouse or child and go the pharmacy route....

Bloods can be analysed at pathcare and the likes....

And monitor it on the limits... only issue would be bio passport.... easy to fool.... been done before.... 

Cool beans

4 minutes ago, Toasted marshmallows said:

The drugs these okes use can be accessed online...

AnaboAnabolics-sa.co.za

or go to the dr and get a script for your mom gran dad or spouse or child and go the pharmacy route....

Bloods can be analysed at pathcare and the likes....

And monitor it on the limits... only issue would be bio passport.... easy to fool.... been done before.... 

Cool beans

Shan Wilson, is that you?