JUMA 2016

button

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we able to ride the spruit tomorrow from the trail head to the dam or will it be closed because of the race on Sunday?

Are we able to ride the spruit tomorrow from the trail head to the dam or will it be closed because of the race on Sunday?

The spruit is never closed...

SINGLESPEEDERS: just been to registration and got the following information:

podium will be determined by the SS riders in the SS batch (P at 8:20). Any other SS rider not in batch P will not be eligible.

So Guys and Gals please be patient with the riders with bells trying to get past.... It's gonna happen... Those who know the Spruit shortcuts and when on the trail to pass should have an advantage. Now just to hope the legs are working after the Lionman tomorrow.

Guest notmyname

http://i.imgur.com/9wXUq4D.jpg

Fokit!!!! ????

Slippery scaffold ramps can be easily sorted by having chicken mesh wrapped over the hazardous sections. I would expect the organizers to have thought of this...

More and more bike parks in Europe are moving away from chicken mesh on bridges and wood because of the damage it does if you fall in it at speed. Apparently it is like a cheese slicer effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can i get hold of JUMA office as i want to buy someones ticket and want it changed into my name... and they're not answering their phone

any ideas ?

Edited by Sven137

How can i get hold of JUMA office as i want to buy someones ticket and want it changed into my name... and they're not answering their phone

any ideas ?

At registration at the Pavillion, Marks Park sports grounds, they are there till 10pm tonight, and open tomorrow as well.

Are we able to ride the spruit tomorrow from the trail head to the dam or will it be closed because of the race on Sunday?

The spruit is never closed...

Good, cause we heading there just now. Can't flipping wait...

At registration today I asked to change my category from single speed to sub vet. I was told this would be impossible. For a brief moment i considered telling them to shove their entry. But I figured I've spent the R400 so I may as well experience the bottlenecks in all their glory. Much patience will be required.

Awesome ride once again. Very entertaining route. Came down hard after getting way too much air off a ramp. Ended up with a threaded rod between my chainrings, chain and front derailleur. What a mission to get that out...

Biggest improvement from the previous one (IMO) was the finish hospitality area. Loads to eat and drink plus free beer (ok can't really call it beer, it was castle lite lemon or something).

Edited by rvdm1

Awesome ride. Really fun ride. Well marked and plenty of marshals. Some steep steps and low tunnels to navigate but I enjoyed the entire route. Well done JUMA team. See you next year for sure.