2016 Coronation Double Century

swiss

Does this mean the DC this year is only effectively going to be timed over 190km's if 12km's is in a neutral zone? Times therefore should be a whole lot faster this year or are we still on the clock through the neutral zone?  

Distance and regulated time will still count, I am sure.

This year's neutral zone will make targets hard to aim for, and make times unfair to compare against other years. Just like you can't compare your time with the two neutral stops to the years previous to that.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with you on the comparison, however still not sure if the 12km's will be timed or not? I missed the webinar...

Agree with you on the comparison, however still not sure if the 12km's will be timed or not? I missed the webinar...

It is not timed. It is neutral.

Amped as a pig in poo. Last tough session in the bag and all that's left are a few soft pedal recovery rides, pre-race warmup on Friday and bike check. Looking forward to some pain with the Savages

Amped as a pig in poo. Last tough session in the bag and all that's left are a few soft pedal recovery rides, pre-race warmup on Friday and bike check. Looking forward to some pain with the Savages

Soft pedal recovery rides??? #SoftSavage

Just landed in CPT, can't wait!!

This is the highlight of the year! Only race that I have done each year since is started riding!

Perfect day to hit Chappies for that #softsausage ride.

You riding with the Pure Savage Cycling Club guys? Cool - hopefully we see you out on the road ;)

Just landed in CPT, can't wait!!

This is the highlight of the year! Only race that I have done each year since is started riding!

Please don't wear your black kit :ph34r:  :ph34r: :ph34r:  

Perfect day to hit Chappies for that #softsausage ride.

Will be hitting Chappies on Thursday morning.... leaving CBD around 6am to Noordhoek for coffee and back....

Today and tomorrow, I am restricted to Scummerset West and Stellies rides :)