2017 Scott Spark??

Fauret

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very convenient...

I know. I wanted to go back to check some more specs on them. The Spark range has I think 30 models in total, across 650 & 29. The RC I think has 8, and also comes in 650 & 29. The plus has... 4? And will most likely be 650+

I think someone's webmaster was a bit quick on the button.

Upside down rear shock,,,mmmmm perfect for all the dirt to migrate into the scraper and seal.

I see lots of shock repairs.

Merida just went the opposite way.

I just bought the 900 premium that was on special at cycle lab - now scott have gone and changed the shock design...I prefer the inline shock which I have bought, have to laugh at my timing although - I don't think I'm good enough to notice/feel the difference between these designs and the current (new) bike is damn fast

I just bought the 900 premium that was on special at cycle lab - now scott have gone and changed the shock design...I prefer the inline shock which I have bought, have to laugh at my timing although - I don't think I'm good enough to notice/feel the difference between these designs and the current (new) bike is damn fast

Well there is a reason it was on sale.. making for way for the new models

Upside down rear shock,,,mmmmm perfect for all the dirt to migrate into the scraper and seal.

I see lots of shock repairs.

Merida just went the opposite way.

Kind of like...almost every single suspension fork? I don't think the force of gravity pulls the tiny dust particles into the dust wipers/oil seals much more than if the shock was mounted the other way around.

• 2 months later...

like the new hardtail - any pricing availavle yet

Remember, only the top end 910/710 series and above received updates, so be prepared to drop some serious cash if you want some of the new R&D on your Scale. But they sure are purty....

Meezo..... :whistling:  it happened  :drool:

wow that's a dream bike, that dropper post is what puts the cherry on the cake for me...