Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

Is it possible to see our teams - I didn't note my selections (also made some last minute changes :) )

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be a prize for the best team name as well, I nominate lets make MTB gr8 again for:

Team Lotto Tatamachance

I will update the points and everything else within the next 2 hours.

I haven't seen the final hour of racing and want to watch it before posting anything.

Is it possible to see our teams - I didn't note my selections (also made some last minute changes :) )

"View my entry" on top of the competition page.

Wow! Well done Team DiData.

It looks like 268 hubbers have picked Mark Cavendish and as a result of his win, they qualify for the prize on offer today. A random number generator will be used to draw the winner's name.

The results have been updated, and each person's picks have been copied over from the Fantasy Tour entry form, but there are a few duplicate entries that need to be checked. Results will be provisional until we can verify each day's results.

The draw, unless done by Admin, will be made tomorrow.

Results and scores will also be published tomorrow.

Wow! Well done Team DiData.

It looks like 268 hubbers have picked Mark Cavendish and as a result of his win, they qualify for the prize on offer today. A random number generator will be used to draw the winner's name.

The results have been updated, and each person's picks have been copied over from the Fantasy Tour entry form, but there are a few duplicate entries that need to be checked. Results will be provisional until we can verify each day's results.

Sorry I must be slow.....where can we see the results?

I dont think any results have been posted yet, by looks of the entries and "my entry" links

I dont think any results have been posted yet, by looks of the entries and "my entry" links

they said results will be up later today guys.. wag so bietjie.[emoji23] [emoji23]

Just answering the posts the above me asking where the results are posted

they said results will be up later today guys.. wag so bietjie.[emoji23] [emoji23]

I assume it's only the guys with Cav in their team that what to see the results.

Ja I can't be bothered - though narrowing down a sprinter to back . Early days though, I'm hoping my left of center random picks will do some magic this year :)

Ja I can't be bothered - though narrowing down a sprinter to back . Early days though, I'm hoping my left of center random picks will do some magic this year :)

Ja the things with pure sprinters is there are only so many stages they can score you points... and then they still have to get to Paris..and British cycling said he will only be going to Rio as part of the track team if he leaves the tour early..

Clearly I didn't pick him[emoji53]

Archived