Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sagan you beauty, just a pity 542 other people also thought so!

More shocking is that there are people that didn't pick him.[emoji85]

The top 10 after stage 2...

Pos - Hubber (Points)

1 - Black_Metal (503)
  2 - Spoke101's team (483)
  3 - Cheese's team (476)
  4 - bertusras's team (470)
  5 - Dieter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s drunkards (467)
  6 - Matt's team (465)
  7 - Reindarlou (457)
  8 - donellcloete's team (456)
  8 - Wolverine.'s team (456)
10 - Multisporter's team (450)

The Leaderboard has been updated with points after Stage 2.

The Stage 2 prize winner will be announced at 9am tomorrow morning (and we'll continue this format throughout the competition).

Just want to know why is the young rider jersey not included in the daily points?

I also have Alaphilippe in my team and would be interested in some points ????????

Just want to know why is the young rider jersey not included in the daily points?

The white jersey is included in the points every day, but the top 10 of the competition is not.

Alaphilipe scored 40 for the stage, 9 for yellow GC, 6 for the green GC and 10 for wearing white.

Sagan scored 50 for the win, 10 for yellow GC, 10 for green GC.

Sagan should score more points than Alaphilipe but if white GC was included then Alaphilipe would have scored more than Sagan.

Also, only a few qualify for the white jersey whereas everyone qualifies to compete for the other jerseys.

The top 10 after stage 2...

Pos - Hubber (Points)

1 - Black_Metal (503)
  2 - Spoke101's team (483)
  3 - Cheese's team (476)
  4 - bertusras's team (470)
  5 - Dieter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s drunkards (467)
  6 - Matt's team (465)
  7 - Reindarlou (457)
  8 - donellcloete's team (456)
  8 - Wolverine.'s team (456)
10 - Multisporter's team (450)

Heck yeah P4!

2nd :cursing:  Sooooo close, damn it.

Two people picked Stuyven, and he came oh-so-close to giving them 200 points.

As Sagan is now the leader in Green, 543 names (83.79%) will go into the draw for today's prize.

More details once all results are finalised on the Tour website.

With 658 entries received, by picking Sagan I know i will be in the top 84% of the results!

because it loads too many point into that comp. last year bardet and pinot raked in all the numbers, and they weren't even real top5 GC contenders (i think that's the reason!)

There should be a prize for the best team name as well, I nominate lets make MTB gr8 again for:

Team Lotto Tatamachance

le Tour good to be True in with a fighting chance there.

obviously anyone who goes with XXhubnameXXX's Team is just not french enough to win it overall (and that includes geraldm24)

Points breakdown can be viewed on Google Sheets - look for the sheet called Individual Scores:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tNzhxWvzQfPoaAXTBhZ73J6lRRpWCsWOPxrJOuyLiTQ/edit?usp=sharing

attachicon.gifGoogleSheets.PNG

That is an awesome summary sheet. (might be me being silly, but )only problem is with only viewing rights i can only see your team score (which is not doing too badly this year FYI)

That is an awesome summary sheet. (might be me being silly, but )only problem is with only viewing rights i can only see your team score (which is not doing too badly this year FYI)

I'll fix that... it happens every time. It's supposed to be edit access with all the sheets protected except for the cell with your name

Edit: fixed

Last year caught about 90% of us off guard, not realising that the young riders would be scoring almost double the rest of the GC guys. I'm enjoying the change of rules.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last year caught about 90% of us off guard, not realising that the young riders would be scoring almost double the rest of the GC guys. I'm enjoying the change of rules.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem to help me

I have the first 5 young riders in my team and still only scrape into the top 200

Archived