Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the prize for the person with leader of white jersey in the team or , for the most points scored for the white jersey on the stage?

Most Young rider points - Correct - for that stage.

this says most young rider points

so the winner should be the person with the most young rider points in his team e.g. someone with more that one young rider in his team

The wording I chose for the prizes table was a little unclear, but based on the way the scoring system works the only White jersey points awarded per stage are for the White jersey holder after that stage. 

So the "most white jersey points for the stage" will actually only ever refer to the jersey holder after that stage.

I'll update the wording to better reflect the scoring system.

The wording I chose for the prizes table was a little unclear, but based on the way the scoring system works the only White jersey points awarded per stage are for the White jersey holder after that stage. 

So the "most white jersey points for the stage" will actually only ever refer to the jersey holder after that stage.

Thanks, otherwise there may be a Hub-Riot. Would the same hold for the Green and the Mountain Jerseys?

Thanks Admin - well answered.

I've been stuck behind (or rather at the end of) the bored-room table without access to a PC.

Thanks, otherwise there may be a Hub-Riot. Would the same hold for the Green and the Mountain Jerseys?

The Green and Mountains are a little different as in those competitions their are points available for the top 10 stage placings in the respective competitions.

In those cases it will be a cumulative total from all riders on your team scoring Sprint or KOM points on the stage.

Updated: Scratch what I've said above (I'm only causing further confusion).

Daily prizes for the Green, Polka dot and White jersey are based on the jersey holder following that stage (just like we did it last year).

Although the Green and Polka dot competitions do carry points for the stage placing these aren't looked at for the awarding of daily prizes. 

In the Giro fantasy game I agonised for ages about whether to keep Tim Wellens in my team, but dropped him at the last minute because he was really a breakaway prospect and not a 'safe bet'. How I regretted that decision.

For this TDF fantasy game I've had the same problem.

I tried and tried to find a way to have Alexis Gougeard and Petr Vakoc in my team somehow. But eventually I chickened out and left them off the roster.

Watch those two lightys make me regret my decision again. I expect to be seeing them again these next 3 weeks out on a breakaway somewhere and take it to the line.

One of my lighties, Alexis Gougeard is in the break today.

Thanks, Thought as much , but unfortunately the left brain took over and wanted clarity.

Not quite sure I understand - Allaphilippe only points for stage only won the prize? 

The rules say if a rider you picked withdraws, then the pool of riders decrease automatically.

Does this mean he can't be substituted if he was in the 9 selected riders?

The rules say if a rider you picked withdraws, then the pool of riders decrease automatically.

Not until first rest day

Damn. Now to figure when Cavendish will leave the tour. Mastard

Unless he really starts battling I reckon he will at least stay until the 2e rest day.

If a rider withdraws and is part of the 9 active riders you can substitute him on the rest days. If the rider is part of the subs at the time he withdraws then you only have 2 subs available to use instead of all three.

Archived