The new Bike Hub mobile website

joburgnel

Site updated but nothing works on the new mobile site. *** idea to update site and not let anyone know.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I get my phone to go to the Desktop site?

Clicking on "Desktop Site" button at the bottom but nothing happens...

Mobile site is really not for me:(

Edited by 26er

Same here. I always go to desktop site coz on the mobile site you can't see image thumbnails for classifieds(which is the ONLY thing that is wrong with it. But now i cant go back to desktop site. Samsung galaxy s5 on chrome app

Must say.. I'm astounded that people still browse using a mobile site from their phone as opposed to using Tapatalk... Admin... Be interested to see the percentage of Tapatalk vs mobile browser

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Off-topic...why does Tapatalk insist on saying what device a person is using? New mobi site working okay for me, btw...

Mobile site is working fine. It is a welcomed update. My question - why doesn't tapatalk allow one to view the classifieds?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Off-topic...why does Tapatalk insist on saying what device a person is using? New mobi site working okay for me, btw...

Because it's tapatalk and they can! :whistling:

I must admit it's rather interesting to see the range of phones being used. I wonder again at the stats that feature must produce for Tapatalk and it's partners.

Admin keen to share any insights you have on this?

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Actually annoys me .I keep on saying I must turn it off by default and then keep on forgetting... Off to find it in the settings now.....

I've never used Tapatalk. I don't even use the mobile site, well I start there and always go to settings on the page and "request desktop site". Now how's that for not liking change. haha

Ja, me too Hayley. I always hub on my phone. But always on the desktop version.

This is not working for me.

I may even stop giving my valuable inputs for a week to punish Matt.

I must admit it's rather interesting to see the range of phones being used. I wonder again at the stats that feature must produce for Tapatalk and it's partners.

Are you having T-t-t-t-taptatalk t-t-t-troubles...? Triplicate posts?  :eek:

Actually annoys me .I keep on saying I must turn it off by default and then keep on forgetting... Off to find it in the settings now.....

Hahaha! I keep on getting prompted to post using Tapatalk, and just have never got around to it!  

Mobile site is working fine. It is a welcomed update. My question - why doesn't tapatalk allow one to view the classifieds?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback.

Tapatalk is a essentially a forum reader which works with multiple forum platforms. Our Classifieds and all other sections of the site are custom developed and not supported by Tapatalk.

Without veering too far off topic...

Tapatalk only accounts for around 150 users a month on our site - out of around 175 000 total monthly users on average so relatively its a very small sample of the "population".

The best insights on devices come from Google Analytics which represents the whole user base. From there it's clear IOS and Android are king & queen with 49.6% and 46.6% of users respectively.

I'd be happy to share deeper insights, but perhaps in a new thread or via PM to avoid further derailing this one.

Ja, me too Hayley. I always hub on my phone. But always on the desktop version.

This is not working for me.

I may even stop giving my valuable inputs for a week to punish Matt.

The "Desktop Version" button wasn't working last night, but it has been fixed. If it's still not working on your device you may need to clear out cached files.

Are you having T-t-t-t-taptatalk t-t-t-troubles...? Triplicate posts? :eek:

Hahaha! I keep on getting prompted to post using Tapatalk, and just have never got around to it!

More like signal issues. The ship is at anchor and the signal can be spotty at times. Seems like admin cleaned it up as I don't see it (the triplicate posts)?

Without veering too far off topic...

Tapatalk only accounts for around 150 users a month on our site - out of around 175 000 total monthly users on average so relatively its a very small sample of the "population".

The best insights on devices come from Google Analytics which represents the whole user base. From there it's clear IOS and Android are king & queen with 49.6% and 46.6% of users respectively.

I'd be happy to share deeper insights, but perhaps in a new thread or via PM to avoid further derailing this one.

Interesting but yes a whole another discussion. Thanks for the information.

Mobile site is working well for me on iOS. No menus popping up as others have said and I like the new cleaner look.

Yip, working well with iOS

I'm sure Admin and team will work out the pains with other operating systems, hopefully swiftly.