The new Bike Hub mobile website

joburgnel

There's still a lot more to come on the mobile site. Initially we've just rolled out some general user interface updates, but have concentrated on better Classifieds support on the mobile site.

Now you can create ads & manage ads properly from your mobile. Most importantly you can take or upload photos from your mobile phone.

There will be an official announcement detailing all the changes first thing tomorrow.

However...... I'm missing the old menu with the red number under the messages and notifications. So you would see immediately that there's something that needs attention.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using a Nokia Lumia 1020 and my wife is using a Samsung galaxy A5 (new phone) and we are both experiencing the same issue regarding the menu that keeps popping up

Must say.. I'm astounded that people still browse using a mobile site from their phone as opposed to using Tapatalk... Admin... Be interested to see the percentage of Tapatalk vs mobile browser

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

used tapatalk before. ...but did Not enjoy the interface that much

However...... I'm missing the old menu with the red number under the messages and notifications. So you would see immediately that there's something that needs attention.

I agree with you on this

Must say.. I'm astounded that people still browse using a mobile site from their phone as opposed to using Tapatalk... Admin... Be interested to see the percentage of Tapatalk vs mobile browser

For forum use tapatalk is very slick compared to the current mobile site, but coming updates will bridge that gap.

Because tapatalk is limited to forums only it accounts for quite a small percentage of mobile traffic.

Noted - we'll add something similar to the new one.

Personal preference...don't like Tapatalk at all.

I personally don't like tapatalk either, a new mobile site with more and better functionality has been long overdue.

Managing classifieds and being able to search forums/classifieds properly is where the old site lacked most for me.

I cant log in anymore using chrome. I cleared cache etc but it still just shows successful login and then shows Im not logged in.

Currently using MS edge to post this :(

I've never used Tapatalk. I don't even use the mobile site, well I start there and always go to settings on the page and "request desktop site". Now how's that for not liking change. haha

Ok, classifieds are much better with the categories button.

Any way you can make sub categories for road bike frames...? Like the MTB ones. Have to browse through all the road frames to spot any TT/Tri frames.

Edited by Baaisikilist