The new Bike Hub mobile website

joburgnel

Site updated but nothing works on the new mobile site. *** idea to update site and not let anyone know.

It is bizarre that there was no announcement to prepare users for the changes, unless I missed it somewhere ????

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say.. I'm astounded that people still browse using a mobile site from their phone as opposed to using Tapatalk... Admin... Be interested to see the percentage of Tapatalk vs mobile browser

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Now if Tapatalk would just stop loading pictures twice demmit  :cursing:

It is bizarre that there was no announcement to prepare users for the changes, unless I missed it somewhere

But it's not something worth getting hot and bothered about. Change is good, right? 

Great, love it. Cool new functionality and really like the fact that I can post a classified straight from my phone.

For those wanting to know I am announcing that I am going to the toilet now. Breakfast after that.

But it's not something worth getting hot and bothered about. Change is good, right?

It's just about good service to those that make the Hub possible.

Nothing more, nothing less.

The "Desktop Version" button wasn't working last night, but it has been fixed. If it's still not working on your device you may need to clear out cached files.

Thanks Friend

Just looked at the mobile site...I would never use it as it doesn't show the latest non cycling threads... Maybe something to consider admin

Tapatalk is a essentially a forum reader which works with multiple forum platforms. Our Classifieds and all other sections of the site are custom developed and not supported by Tapatalk.

That's the only thin I dislike about Tapatalk.

Tapatalk only accounts for around 150 users a month on our site - out of around 175 000 total monthly users on average so relatively its a very small sample of the "population".

The best insights on devices come from Google Analytics which represents the whole user base. From there it's clear IOS and Android are king & queen with 49.6% and 46.6% of users respectively.

I feel "special" being only 1 of the 150.

Now if Admin & Co could develop an app, that would be really, really cool.

iOS on the phone and Android on the tablet.

Just looked at the mobile site...I would never use it as it doesn't show the latest non cycling threads... Maybe something to consider admin

Mobile site

Menu

Forums

What`s New?

Everything is there..even Lady Pros

Because it's tapatalk and they can! :whistling:

I must admit it's rather interesting to see the range of phones being used. I wonder again at the stats that feature must produce for Tapatalk and it's partners.

Admin keen to share any insights you have on this?

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

I also like seeing all the different devices

Sent from my Nokia 6310i