My Stolen Bike Found

Mohs

Cool story,

Share some more details!?

Waiting on final details from investigation.....but the idiot drove all the way to vredendal from cape area to sell the bike....Henlo obviously suspected something dodgy...took the bike in an started looking for post on stolen bikes...found my post ....took him two days to track me down as I am not in SA at the moment. Bike was stolen over 6 months ago.....but hopefully someone will go to jail for this...

Waiting on final details from investigation.....but the idiot drove all the way to vredendal from cape area to sell the bike....Henlo obviously suspected something dodgy...took the bike in an started looking for post on stolen bikes...found my post ....took him two days to track me down as I am not in SA at the moment. Bike was stolen over 6 months ago.....but hopefully someone will go to jail for this...

GREAT NEWS! 

don't get your hopes up about jail - the melville, jhb bike thieves got R500 fines for possession of stolen property...

Why does the link keep taking me back the bikehub main site? Or is it just my computer on the fritz (again?)

Regardless, well done to Henlo!!

Why does the link keep taking me back the bikehub main site? Or is it just my computer on the fritz (again?)

mine too. lol. thought it was my pc :whistling:

Link is now fixed.