[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you find your start time on racetec or cycle tour page?

Go to 'RESULTS' page on Racetec. Type in your surname, name and all your previous results with provisional start time for 'ARGUS' will be there.

Edited by Cippo

Go to 'RESULTS' page. Type in your surname, name and all your previous results with provisional start time for 'ARGUS' will be there.

Got it, Thanks

$,&,@ for the Savages. Team savage compact 2D and 2E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like they are $@*&%~ at you :D 

Hi guys, looking for an entry into the Argus as circumstances have changed. Anyone know of someone who wants to do a substitution let me know. Ken

To do a second lap you need to get an invite?? I'm starting 1F, was wondering if anyone in my start group or later are doing 2 laps?

Edited by HeadDown

To do a second lap you need to get an invite?? I'm starting 1F, was wondering if anyone in my start group are later are doing 2 laps?

1f you will need todo at least 3:10 first round to get back in time (if you get the invite of course)

I was 1G (6:31) start, did 3:10 and made it with about 10 minutes spare.

Edited by Karman de Lange

Same here.

What time you aiming to ride?

2h50m - 2h55m.

did a 2h57m last year but my toppies saddle dropped down slowly and we didn't want to stop so when we hit chappies although we stand a lot when we sat it was very uncomfortable for him and it hampered us slightly.

You?