Yeeeeaaaaaah.....

Don't have the budget for it this month, unfortunately. But I do move a few rocks when I'm at the builds...

More than I've gotten around to doing this far.  :(

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Bike HubHQ! (makes my donation seem a bit silly now )

Out of interest how much does it cost to build, say 100 m of trail? or is that like asking how long a piece  of string is.

But seriously. It depends on the terrain. A day rate is more reasonable, and for this reason the volunteer network is vital. Far rather have volunteer workers removing aliens than the trail builders themselves

Awesome!!! Thanks Edge. Really does help us

Not much of a manual labourer but it's a really worthwhile cause.

Well done Bike HubHQ! (makes my donation seem a bit silly now )

Out of interest how much does it cost to build, say 100 m of trail? or is that like asking how long a piece  of string is.

Roughly R15,000 per km was what the research showed. So your 100m would be R1,500.

Which is a bit frightening.

But it does vary from place to place and on the type of trail.

Edited by marko35s

Roughly R15,000 per km was what the research showed. So your 100m would be R1,500.

Which is a bit frightening.

But it does vary from place to place and on the type of tail.

This.

Yeeeeaaaaaah.....

Don't have the budget for it this month, unfortunately. But I do move a few rocks when I'm at the builds...

You're always bragging about how much value for money Giants are, so where are all those saved Randelas  :whistling:

You're always bragging about how much value for money Giants are, so where are all those saved Randelas :whistling:

Education, food, insurance... You know, the things I was able to pay thanks to the good value of the reign...

R 10 000 from us at Bike Hub HQ

We'll put the challenge out to all other bike businesses in Tokai and surrounds to do their bit!

Thanks for all the efforts to date chaps!  :clap:  :thumbup:

I knew me constantly turning up on your doorstep looking worn down and pathetic would pay dividends in the end  :clap:

Edited by marko35s