Race for Victory 2016 - hubbers

NotSoBigBen

Just for info...would this be an event for 2017 - 94.7 seeding?

Not sure of the seeding cut-off would be end August?  :ph34r:

Will be there yes...need this to be a seeding race please  :thumbup:   

Have not done any races this year, so would be around starting group F / G for this race LOL   :devil:

This race has been used for 94.7 seeding for the last 2 years, so i am sure it will be used again this year.  I think the cut-off is end of September, as I had to pay the reseeding fee to use my Satellite Classic results last year

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

let's all go pedal our legs off into the wind on a cold spring morning.

But I will be there... :thumbup: no seeding news yet...

let's all go pedal our legs off into the wind on a cold spring morning.

But I will be there... :thumbup: no seeding news yet...

Can I use my 50mm deep section wheels on Sunday or will that be a recipe for wind disaster?

Hoping like in years before at this race that we can pick up numbers on the day. Even when I raced vets at this event I picked up numbers on the day.

Fun the website ...

" 10 September:  

No late entries accepted, only pre-entry race numbers to be collected from 5:00 until 25 minutes before each race."

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Fun the website ...

" 10 September:  

No late entries accepted, only pre-entry race numbers to be collected from 5:00 until 25 minutes before each race."

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Soooooooooo if this race can do it then why can't the others.........................?

Kudos R4V organisers.

Can I use my 50mm deep section wheels on Sunday or will that be a recipe for wind disaster?

That really depends on the conditions on the day... but generally you can come fly your  50mm kite on the day...

my 40s was ok last year. A lot of guys fitted some non deeps last year...

Is there anybody that knows how the batches with the 54km race works? I decided last minute to go for the short ride, but have no idea of the batches etc.........

Is there anybody that knows how the batches with the 54km race works? I decided last minute to go for the short ride, but have no idea of the batches etc.........

That's actually a good question. So if you usually made say, B or C batch for the long, would you still seed B or C in the short or would you be in A? I would assume if you usually race long then you should jump a group or 2 when you go do the shorter distance.