SARS & eFiling - What gives?!

Johan A Marais

Still waiting for my audit to be finished. Tomorrow will be a week since I submitted my audit documents.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for my audit to be finished. Tomorrow will be a week since I submitted my audit documents.

Sorry to say but that takes between 30 to 60 WORKING days.........

I get audited every freaking year

mine was intercepted by the wife and stuck into the bond. Silly woman!

Was not that much in any case (and a part of it was spent on her car.....)

Im wondering what gives... did my return on the 28th and still no payment from SARS. My bank details changed since last return and I updated them before submitting and SARS hasn't asked for any separate verification. Anybody else in this situation? 

Any word yet on this, all done?

SARS finally updated my IRP5 after my employer made changes last week Monday.

They requested documents for verification and have acknowledged receipt. Guess now I wait, no mention in their correspondence on how long this will take......

Im wondering what gives... did my return on the 28th and still no payment from SARS. My bank details changed since last return and I updated them before submitting and SARS hasn't asked for any separate verification. Anybody else in this situation? 

Unfortunately I see a visit to SARS in your future, unless you already updated the new banking details at a SARS office.  

They requested documents for verification and have acknowledged receipt. Guess now I wait, no mention in their correspondence on how long this will take......

They acknowledge receipt on the 3 July of 8 documents that they requested. No movement since.

They acknowledge receipt on the 3 July of 8 documents that they requested. No movement since.

Thats what I thought. The letter they submit with the request says 21 working days:(

Mine took about a week to finalise the audit. The finalisation was done last week Thurs and I got my money today.

Mine took about a week to finalise the audit. The finalisation was done last week Thurs and I got my money today.

Looks like lady luck was on yout side. Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks or 10 business days