Cradle Incident: Know this cyclist?

Mojoman

Die fietsryer wat na bewering verlede Sondagoggend ’n vrou in die Wieg van die Mensdom herhaaldelik deur die gesig geslaan het, het glo Saterdagoggend wéér iemand aangerand.

Jan Vermaak, ’n prokureur in die gebied, is glo Saterdag deur die man aangerand nadat hy die gesoekte fietsryer agternagesit het.

Steven Leeuw, die fietsryer, het glo verlede Sondag omstreeks 09:00 op die Kromdraaipad vir Samantha van den Heever herhaaldelik deur die gesig geslaan nadat sy vir hom getoet het toe hy uit die noodbaan beweeg en in die oop pad beland het terwyl hy ander fietsryers probeer verbysteek het.

Ná die aanval was Van den Heever en haar man, Gavin, op pad na die Muldersdrift-polisiekantoor toe hulle Leeuw by die Bidon Bistro in die gebied sien sit het.

Gavin sê hy het stilgehou om sy naam en van te vra.

“Toe hy Samantha in die motor sien, het hy my met warm koffie gegooi en my toe met die koffiebeker geslaan.”

Gavin het twee steke gekry en moes die week tandarts toe vir ’n wortelkanaalbehandeling en kroon op sy tande.

Leeuw het Saterdagoggend by dieselfde bistro gaan eet en een van die personeellede het hom herken en vir Vermaak gebel.

Vermaak en die Van den Heevers is op dieselfde gemeenskap-WhatsApp-groep. Die egpaar het die groep van die fietsryer laat weet en Vermaak het vir hulle regsadvies gegee.

“Ek en ’n personeellid by die bistro het Leeuw agterna gesit, toe hy om ’n draai gaan en van sy fiets afval,” sê Vermaak.

“Ons het hom gevra of hy oukei is en hy het ons gevra ‘Wat die f*k doen jy? Hoekom volg jy my?’ ” sê Vermaak.

Volgens Vermaak het Leeuw hom met sy waterbottel gegooi en hom op sy skouer geslaan.

“Daar was ’n polisiewa minder as 20 m ver van ons af en ek het hulle gesê hulle moet die man in hegtenis neem omdat hy my aangerand het,” sê Vermaak.

Leeuw het glo aan die polisie gesê Vermaak het hom van die pad af gestamp.

Vermaak sê hy gaan Maandagoggend ’n klag teen Leeuw by die polisie indien en vra dat sy saak saam met die Van den Heevers s’n gehoor word.

“My saak teen hom sal een van algemene aanranding wees, maar ons wil die Van den Heevers se saak teen hom laat verander na aanranding met die doel om ernstig te beseer,” sê Vermaak.

Die polisie het die fietsryer in hegtenis geneem en hom later met ’n waarskuwing vrygelaat en beveel dat hy Maandag in die landdroshof in Krugersdorp moet verskyn.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops. So the guy he threw the cup at is a lawyer. Hope this guy has deep pockets. What ever happens this is going to cost like a divorce.

Oops. So the guy he threw the cup at is a lawyer. Hope this guy has deep pockets. What ever happens this is going to cost like a divorce.

No, the report said the guy that "followed" him this weekend is a lawyer, not the husband (of the woman) that was hit with the cup.

Someone needs to translate that for us useless individuals

Long story short: he's in K@K, and from the sound of it, a proper dwis most deserving of everything coming to him

Someone needs to translate that for us useless individuals[/quote

The only word I recognise is fiets....

Used Google Translate to speed up the typing of the translation:

The cyclist who allegedly hit last Sunday morning, a woman in the Cradle of Humankind repeatedly in the face, apparently on Saturday again assaulted someone.

Jan Vermaak, a lawyer in the area, apparently Saturday assaulted by the man after he chased the target rider.

Steven Leeuw, the biker, apparently on Sunday at 09:00 at the Kromdraai road Samantha van den Heever repeatedly punched in the face after she told him hooted when he moved from the emergency lane and the landed open road while other cyclists tried to overtake.

After the attack, Van den Heever and her husband, Gavin, on the way to the Muldersdrift police station when they saw Leeuw at Bidon Bistro in the area.

Gavin said he had stopped to inquire of his name.

"When he saw Samantha in the car, he threw me with hot coffee and me hit the coffee cup."

Gavin got two stitches and had dentist the week for a root canal and crown on his teeth.

Leeuw on Saturday morning to eat at the same bistro and one of the staff recognized him and called for Vermaak.

Vermaak and the Van den Heevers were on the same community WhatsApp group. The couple had informed the group of cyclist and Vermaak gave them legal advice.

"I and a staff member at the bistro the followed Leeuw, as he rounded a bend he fell.", said Vermaak.

"We asked him if he was okay and he asked us," What the fook are you doing? Why should you follow me? ' "Said Vermaak.

Vermaak said Leeuw threw him with his water bottle and hit him on his shoulder.

"There was a police van less than 20 meters away from us and I they told them to take the man into custody because he assaulted me," said Vermaak.

Leeuw reportedly told police Vermaak pushed him off the road.

Vermaak says it will on Monday a complaint against Leeuw to the police and asked that his case be heard together with the Van den Heevers.

"My case against him will be a general assault, but we want the van den Heevers's case against him changed to assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm," said Vermaak.

Police arrested the cyclist and released him later with a warning and ordered him to appear Monday in court in Krugersdorp.

Calling Adv Barry Roux ... Calling Adv Barry Roux...

So Jan Vermaark, as a lawyer, ran and posted Dips as the perp on Facebook without checking first? LOL

He got a written bollocking for that.... someone stood on his balls so to speak- with both size 13 feet... :)

Here is the original translation, unedited

The cyclist who allegedly hit last Sunday morning, a woman in the Cradle of Humankind repeatedly in the face, apparently on Saturday again assaulted someone.

Jan Entertainment, a lawyer in the area, apparently Saturday assaulted by the man after he chased the target rider.

Steven Lion, the biker, apparently on Sunday at 09:00 at the Kromdraai road Samantha van den Heever repeatedly punched in the face after she told him hooted when he moved from the emergency lane and the landed open road while other cyclists tried to overtake.

After the attack, Van den Heever and her husband, Gavin, on the way to the Muldersdrift police station when they Lion at Bidon Bistro in the area to see for a while.

Gavin said he had stopped to inquire of his name.

"When he saw Samantha in the car, he threw me with hot coffee and me hit the coffee cup."

Gavin got two stitches and had dentist the week for a root canal and crown on his teeth.

Lion on Saturday morning to eat at the same bistro and one of the staff recognized him and called for Entertainment.

Entertainment and Van den Heevers on the same community WhatsApp group. The couple had informed the group of cyclist and Entertainment gave them legal advice.

"I and a staff member at the bistro the lion chase, as he rounded a bend and his bike waste," said Vermaak.

"We asked him if he was okay and he asked us," What the **** are you doing? Why should you follow me? ' "Said Vermaak.

Vermaak said Leo threw him with his water bottle and hit him on his shoulder.

"There was a police van less than 20 meters away from us and I they told them to take the man into custody because he assaulted me," said Vermaak.

Leo reportedly told police Entertainment pushed him off the road.

Entertainment says it will on Monday a complaint against Lion to the police and asked that his case be married to obey the Van den Heevers.

"My case against him will be a general assault, but we want the van den Heevers's case against him changed to assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm," said Vermaak.

Police arrested the cyclist and released him later with a warning and ordered him to appear Monday in court in Krugersdorp.

Archived