Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the points for 2020 will be basically the same, but the bom is that Takelot is gone...  :cursing:  :thumbdown:

Ag nee F@k. I used up my R30k this year and saved R6k because of this. Don't think it will be long before this Multiply thing will go down the drain

Ag nee F@k. I used up my R30k this year and saved R6k because of this. Don't think it will be long before this Multiply thing will go down the drain

Same here. Takealot is one of the main reasons I make sure my multiply stays private club.

So the points for 2020 will be basically the same, but the bom is that Takelot is gone...  :cursing:  :thumbdown:

Ag nee  :cursing:  :cursing:  man!!

First Cycle Lab/CWC and now Takealot.

They keep removing the ones that benefit the user and hurt them most.

Netflorist will still be a partner in 2050

Ag no Momentum. That's a massive FAIL. I wonder if Discovery flexed their muscles and/or Takealot decided they don't need Momentum anymore.

Multiply's value proposition is steadily diminishing. Their VA gym benefits are already way below  that of Discovery.

Ag no Momentum. That's a massive FAIL. I wonder if Discovery flexed their muscles and/or Takealot decided they don't need Momentum anymore.

Multiply's value proposition is steadily diminishing. Their VA gym benefits are already way below  that of Discovery.

Agreed!!

VA gym membershit used to be 80% discount and suddenly went to a maximum of R500 off.

So for myself going to a flagship VA, I'm having to fork out R600pm - hardly feels like a saving anymore.

And with the online shop slowly losing it's appeal by losing it's biggest assets, I hardly see what the value in the Multiply Cash Wallet is going to be.

Well with that I have now lost interest in Multiply. I used Takealot to buy so many things as I got the nice discount.

Seriously going to look at Discovery now.

Can someone please point me in the right direction. Momentum is of no assistance. I'm trying to hit private club this year, and the only way that I'm going to achieve this is by taking out one extra product. 

I already have life cover and a will at Momentum. Medical and short term insurance is not an option, so that leaves retirement or savings? What are the options that will cost me the less out of pocket.

Can someone please point me in the right direction. Momentum is of no assistance. I'm trying to hit private club this year, and the only way that I'm going to achieve this is by taking out one extra product. 

I already have life cover and a will at Momentum. Medical and short term insurance is not an option, so that leaves retirement or savings? What are the options that will cost me the less out of pocket.

Signup for a RA at the minimum of R250 pm. Can cancel after one month and still keep the points. 

A cheapish solution might be to go with an Income protect - based on your healthy heart score and active dayz you can get approximately 60% off your monthly premium.

Can't seem to find the 2020 brochure, do you have a link to it?

This.  Takelot does not need the Multiply discounted business, they pulled out apparently. 

This.  Takelot does not need the Multiply discounted business, they pulled out apparently. 

I heard Loot is on board for next year? Went to check out their prices,and it's not bad at all

Can't seem to find the 2020 brochure, do you have a link to it?

It is not out yet, I just confirmed with my broker. 

You can also add a savings product for the points you still need.  When you cancel it in the future, a year or two down the line, you don't loose all the premiums like with an insurance product.