Bonus

So there will be a yellow jersey sprint at 3km to go and a green jersey sprint on the line?

Where do the white jersey contenders sprint to? [emoji33][emoji23]

Just until they catch up to the yellow jersey group. ;)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ja. If Sagan was still there He'd also be up there. The chaotic stuff seems to suit him.

The tv cannot catch his elbows? [emoji856][emoji33][emoji83]

Please don't misunderstand me.. I am only referring to sprint finishes. And that because of the 3km rule they have to be too close to the front while the sprint teams try and organise..it's an added danger the riders have been asking for change regarding this for many years.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I was purely being facetious. My apologies.

Edit: I did it for the bants

Ja. If Sagan was still there He'd also be up there. The chaotic stuff seems to suit him.

But he is, Juraj that is.

I was purely being facetious. My apologies.

Edit: I did it for the bants

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] sorted.

I am still having trouble keeping my emotions in check[emoji17]

according to the TDF schedule for today, we should only start watching this stage unfold around 17h00. luckily the test cricket started today to keep me busy until then, and work obviously :ph34r:

according to the TDF schedule for today, we should only start watching this stage unfold around 17h00. luckily the test cricket started to keep me busy until then, and work obviously :ph34r:

Yah, I have no words for these dumb stages, as someone said some pages back, they may as well all line up a few Km's from the end, have a sprint and go home. 

I'll watch the last 10 minutes of the 30 minute highlight package later. 

I did cry when I saw this last night. Aag you see how his face lights up when he speaks of his wife.[emoji122]

Nah nah nah, you could see he was itching to say SWAMBO, but sensibility kicked in, just in time.

This speaks to that LA discussion I posted a couple pages back. He made a good point about riders being represented - "They need to get their sh*t together and get a seat at the table."

* Oh and his point about sprinters being bat-sh*t crazy was pretty funny too!

Which I found very entertaining Imploder,... may I ask how you would feel about maybe posting these LA discussion podcasts daily, I am sure others will enjoy it as well,... but for an old fella like me, well, I dont understand how to go about downloading them, and sadly I dont have a teenager to help anymore, :D ... so its very helpful to just click in here.

If its an inconvenience and a hassle I understand, maybe just occasionally whenever you get a gap.? 

Which I found very entertaining Imploder,... may I ask how you would feel about maybe posting these LA discussion podcasts daily, I am sure others will enjoy it as well,... but for an old fella like me, well, I dont understand how to go about downloading them, and sadly I dont have a teenager to help anymore, :D ... so its very helpful to just click in here.

If its an inconvenience and a hassle I understand, maybe just occasionally whenever you get a gap.?

I think I saw a thread for it.. but can't seem to find it.

Not sure why people are surprised by Aru. .when Aru feels good he is good, it when the chips are down that he struggles mentaly.

They gave him too much room..because they underestimated him, they won't do that again. Now Astana will have to share some of the work. .well that's if BMC don't do it for them as well.

Yah, Aru is no Grand tour Novice, he is very accomplished at it, and he has shown clearly he is not afraid to go out on a limb and attack. So if you give him enough space you wont see him again till the podium, and then, as yesterday, its too late.

I recon he is an exhilarating rider, reminds me of a younger 'Berto.  

Yah, Aru is no Grand tour Novice, he is very accomplished at it, and he has shown clearly he is not afraid to go out on a limb and attack. So if you give him enough space you wont see him again till the podium, and then, as yesterday, its too late.

I recon he is an exhilarating rider, reminds me of a younger 'Berto.

Indeed he does hey.. willing to lose to have a shot at winning..

Yah, I have no words for these dumb stages, as someone said some pages back, they may as well all line up a few Km's from the end, have a sprint and go home. 

I'll watch the last 10 minutes of the 30 minute highlight package later. 

recovery ride for the GC guys, and to give us the amazing entertainment of cross-winds (sometimes)

Archived