Bonus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interesting to see if anyone complains a about that.

Kittel was clear away though :-)

Did he hold his line?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

did cavendish not ride into the barrier?

Well, what do you know. All sprinters except a certain individual behaved today.

Crazy stat was senate was fastest in sprint at 74,5km/h kittel 71,7km/h and Greipel a mere 66,7km/h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy stat was senate was fastest in sprint at 74,5km/h kittel 71,7km/h and Greipel a mere 66,7km/h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greipel did tap off after Demare barged him out of the way...

“With regards to the sprint yesterday, unfortunately these things happen in cycling, especially in the chaotic finale of the sprint. But just know there are no hard feelings between Peter and I, we are friends and he came to apologise after and he called me in the evening as well. So that’s the measure of the man he is, and I know he is a great world champion, he is great for the sport and I think we will both be missed on the Tour de France in the final and by our teams.”

Cav', on his relationship with Sagan

Seems that DD are going backwards quite quickly. Of is it just me that thinks so? I'm hoping that Steve Cummings gets a chance to show off at some stage...

Seems that DD are going backwards quite quickly. Of is it just me that thinks so? I'm hoping that Steve Cummings gets a chance to show off at some stage...

Other than Cav, DD seem to time their sprint efforts km or so to early

Other than Cav, DD seem to time their sprint efforts km or so to early

The pure sprinters was always going to win today's sprint, regardless of the timing of BH's acceleration. They just had way too much speed in the last 50 meters.

The best option for DD is a group effort in a breakaway group on a day that the peloton will not be interested in chasing them down, like a slightly hilly day after a big mountain stage where the pure sprinters will not have a change to keep up with the pace.

Would be good to see Steve in a break again. Then he can sail past the others while they fight about who should "lead out" and win another stage :-)

Archived