News bot

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam...pinkbike has some enduro but no dh

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

It comes down to the return on investment in giving a bike away, giving away a marathon bike gives the most ROI, as the larger rider pool that would be interested. 

If there were more people doing DH, there would be more give aways. 

It comes down to the return on investment in giving a bike away, giving away a marathon bike gives the most ROI, as the larger rider pool that would be interested. 

It's starting to reach the point where when you say ROI I feel like I need to have a drink.  Same as the Donald Trump sniff drink game.  Or Robyn's "but-um" from How I Met Your Mother   :clap:  

It's starting to reach the point where when you say ROI I feel like I need to have a drink.  Same as the Donald Trump sniff drink game.  Or Robyn's "but-um" from How I Met Your Mother   :clap:  

Really Overused Information :P

If there were more people doing DH, there would be more give aways.

Coparate scheme? All of are falling for it

Expert mode is a shot every time this seer says New Zealand!

I'm on a good run of winning competitions at the moment, three in the last two weeks. Hope the good luck keeps rolling this way.