The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

VR out - hand issues - a surgeon's worst nightmare. Sorry to see him go, great effort.

That sucks alot.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one piece of equipment that I am glad I am not...

JD's bike

Dammit sy kan trap! She made a huge surge now

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

VR out - hand issues - a surgeon's worst nightmare. Sorry to see him go, great effort.

Yip easy decision to make finish the Munga and finish your career or come back next year.

Oh man.. woke up to see the dots and saw he was way back.. what a shame he was going so well.

So my former question wasn't too far-fetched. If JD wins, will she receive overall winner's and ladies' cheques?

I don't see that anyone can stay with her. That is if her strategy plans out and her mind/body stays intact.

I see Brandon (Stewart) Armstrong is also scratched.

I was wondering how long he would last.

So my former question wasn't too far-fetched. If JD wins, will she receive overall winner's and ladies' cheques?

I don't see that anyone can stay with her. That is if her strategy plans out and her mind/body stays intact.

I would not think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would she not take just overall prize money?

This race is far from over.. it's going to get very challenging now with the sleep monsters arrival..

I would give her the mens and ladies first prizes. She won both.

But..... still a long way to go

I would give her the mens and ladies first prizes. She won both.

But..... still a long way to go

That makes no sense, when a man wins then he also wins both?

That makes no sense, when a man wins then he also wins both?

When a man gets his ass kicked by a super tough lady, does he deserve the first prize. Ladies racing 99% of the time has smaller prize money than mens racing. Dunno mate. All IMHO. You are fully entitled to yours.

Archived