The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

How about a "sprint" finish? Will she let HV go for line honours and accept her categorie win? Will she put her foot down and show what class she is?

Wow. Suspense is up there

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I humbly apologize for my ignorance.

Did not know about this sadness. (poor style on my side)(sorry to all)

Condolences

All good...clearly it wasn't malicious.

Anyhow...back to these folk maliciously damaging their bodies!

Any of you checkled out the moon? Must be cracking on route.

It must have been so beautiful riding through the Karoo at night.. the night sky really does put on a show hey.

I humbly apologize for my ignorance. 

Did not know about this sadness. (poor style on my side)(sorry to all)

Condolences 

You didnt know, its understandable that people would react badly though. The loss of BDF has hit a lot of people very hard. Im very much questioning whether its time to get rid of the roadie or not.

HV and JD still seem to be hanging out with each other. 

I wonder what kind of mental difference that makes, having someone near you suffering the same as you are.

Tim Deane has leapfrogged into tied 3rd. just took a quick 30mins at sutherland and has left with Rafeeq safodien and mike woolnough. as it stands currently these three are fighting it out for two spots on the men's podium.

This is where Grant was passed by three riders last year and I sat screaming at a screen while trying to phone Sean to find out what was wrong. This year is so different. Its so awesome.

white mtb shirt - good idea with the heat.what dusi muti omo do they use that can keep it so clean?!!! 

How about a "sprint" finish? Will she let HV go for line honours and accept her categorie win? Will she put her foot down and show what class she is?

Wow. Suspense is up there

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

the short answer is NO.

Meanwhile ????

In related news:

After weeks of speculation Christoph Sauser has confirmed that he will come out of retirement and aim for a record-breaking sixth win in the Cape Epic stage race.

Meanwhile ????

In related news:

After weeks of speculation Christoph Sauser has confirmed that he will come out of retirement and aim for a record-breaking sixth win in the Cape Epic stage race.

Well at least his retirement lasted longer than Purito's [emoji6]

I have never been a big Sauser fan...for no real reason, can't even say why I don't like him, just doesn't appeal to me.

Well at least his retirement lasted longer than Purito's [emoji6]

I have never been a big Sauser fan...for no real reason, can't even say why I don't like him, just doesn't appeal to me.

Cos he's not Sagan ;)

Cos he's not Sagan ;)

Ha ha ha ha.. nah I have plenty MTB riders that I really like- Platt, Lakata, Nino, Fontana and so on and so on..

Sauser just not one of them[emoji6]

Cos he's not Sagan ;)

Cos Gen has an 'age bracket' :)

I haven't been able to keep up with the race, but the thread has kept me informed in edited highlights. Every one of these riders is fantastic... Massive respect!

Archived